Dragonball Evolution Ultimate Giveaway - Win the movie & some other stuff!

SanjiX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/contest/2009-07-24/dragonball-evolution

To celebrate the release of the Dragonball: Evolution Blu-ray and DVD release, Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment has asked Anime News Network to give-away some reall cool prizes!
So here's the deal:
Submit your name below. If you're lucky (winners drawn at random), you'll win one of the following prize packs. One grand prize winner will be selected, and two runner ups will be selected.
Grand Prize (1): Wacom Intuos 4 Medium and the DVD release of the motion picture "Dragonball Evolution".
Runner Up (2): DVD release of the motion picture "Dragonball Evolution" and $50 gift certificate to Amazon.com.

Shame the movie was crap. But hey, if you can win, you can sell it! =D Everything else sounds interesting though.

I didn't want to spend money to go see at it and laugh in the theaters, but for free I'll invite over a crew to drink and laugh at this.

Bulma's hair isn't even blue... I feel cheated. :/

Thanks for the tip. Entered. Who doesn't want Amazon money! Oh and Dragonball.

[quote name='Tigresa']I didn't want to spend money to go see at it and laugh in the theaters, but for free I'll invite over a crew to drink and laugh at this.

Bulma's hair isn't even blue... I feel cheated. :/

Thanks for the tip. Entered. Who doesn't want Amazon money! Oh and Dragonball.[/QUOTE]

Exactly! I remember when people were complaining that Piccolo was yellow, and then he magically became green again! I watched the first ten minutes (streamed) and it was absolutely terrible. When I heard it was crap, I wasn't surprised at all. What made it worst is that every anime fan that watched the movie actually saw it. Therefore, thanks to them, the movie will probably get a sequel.

Anyway, yeah, free stuff FTW.

[quote name='SolidMetal']We can only sign up once?[/QUOTE]
So you can't win twice? LOL I don't think it's a daily giveaway.

bread's done
Back