Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2 Wii - Amazon - $19.99 (Normally $29.99)

I'm going to recommend this to anyone. It's a pretty fun game! If your a DBZ fan.. wel, you probably have it..but I USED to be a fan..and I have this, and I can say it's PRETTY fun! Very much worth $20! Thanks OP!

Oooh, was looking into buying this at EB/GS for $25 used, but this deal is excellent! I used to watch all the DB series almost religiously, and since I just get my Wii a week ago, I will defininetly bite on this. Thanks OP!

Edit: now I just need another cheap game, or a $5 filler >_<
Edit 2: Maybe Eragon for $10 will do... or I could wait and see some more DotDs this week.
Edit 3: Damn, now I see Scurge Hive for $10 too... oh the choices...

It's actually been $20 since early August... could have sworn I saw it posted somewhere here... oh well, I guess I'm just a bad informant.

[quote name='WiiNet']It's actually been $20 since early August... could have sworn I saw it posted somewhere here... oh well, I guess I'm just a bad informant.[/quote]

Ohh ok. I did a search and didn't see anything, but I never know whether it is Dragon Ball Z or Dragonball Z. So I may have missed it search only one way.

Actually not bad considering it's only a few months from now 'till the 3rd game comes out. The Wii version is definately the better version. Unfortunately, America got screwed out of extra characters that Japan, Europe and Australia got. :(

Is it worth getting considering the next one is coming out in a few months? $20 is pretty tempting...

If you're not gonna be getting the next one in November until a good while from now, I'd say go for it. Otherwise, you might as well just hold on and spend an extra $30 on the third game for the Wii (PS2 version will be $40).

I can honestly say that the Wii version of BT2 is actually quite fun. If you can't get the hang of the control scheme, no worries. Game supports the GameCube controller.

[quote name='Bretts31344']Ohh ok. I did a search and didn't see anything, but I never know whether it is Dragon Ball Z or Dragonball Z. So I may have missed it search only one way.[/QUOTE]

Oh no, I didn't me that-- I just felt bad for not posting it earlier.

bread's done
Back