DragonBall Z: Dragon Box 2

greenwolfe7

CAGiversary!
I know im WAY late to start collecting these but I've still managed to get sets 3-7 sub 40$ each. I also managed to get a sealed copy of vol. 1 off ebay incorrectly listed for sub 30$. Now all I need is vol. 2 the obviously rare and expensive one :|... Anyway can anyone out there help me out or possibly know of any suppliers who MIGHT have one left in stock... I've searched just about every outlet I can think of and actually had an order placed for one on a website discountmoviesale.com Luckily I realized all this and found the parent site before I ordered and called only to confirm cancellation of membership. Apparently the charge for the call is services rendered for cancelling your membership :(.... really.... but yeah anyway if someone can help me out or is willing to sell an extra sealed or excellent copy please contact me and we will see if we can work out a deal.

Appreciate any assistance.
Cheers!

[quote name='squishface']i think amazon is still having their dragonball z sale if ya wanna check.[/QUOTE]

Its at 330.00$ on amazon for the 2nd dragon box its been OOP for awhile now. Its selling at at a steady 300$+ on ebay sealed and some meh condition used copies are selling at around 220.00$ via ebay.... :/ the few places i've found with old stock online the sites are broken or under new ownership and no longer work even though the sites are still active... According to someone certain stores may still have old stock but you need a military id to shop there and I don't have access to that unfortunately :(

[quote name='squishface']i think amazon is still having their dragonball z sale if ya wanna check.[/QUOTE]

No, not that one. He is talking about the one that costs $200 dollars on eBay (unsealed). Volume #1 is going to cost you a pretty penny as well. Don't feel bad, there are TONS of people like you that only have 3-7 because when they get to those last two volumes only to have their aspirations diminished once they look up the prices on eBay.

[quote name='JoKu']No, not that one. He is talking about the one that costs $200 dollars on eBay (unsealed). Volume #1 is going to cost you a pretty penny as well. Don't feel bad, there are TONS of people like you that only have 3-7 because when they get to those last two volumes only to have their aspirations diminished once they look up the prices on eBay.[/QUOTE]

That's just it I have. Vol. 1 sealed still as well as 3-7 sealed im really trying to get rises as a gift for someone that I owe big time... I got vol. 1 off of a guy that incorrectly listed it on ebay it didn't show up when searching dragon box or DBZ dragon box or dragonball z even but it did when I typed in dragon so im guessing nobody saw it I got a.way with it for 30$ shipped

bread's done
Back