Dragonball Z Tenkaichi 2 $19.99 New at EB/GS

Hmm gonna have to grab the Wii version for $19.99 if it drops to $19.99... whats the third one to have? Just more characters?

The damned site doesn't even have the Wii version listed anymore in New condition. They have the used one at $39.99, but it's obviously backordered. Chances are it's just the PS2 release that dropped as that one came before the Wii version and the Wii version's more favorable.

thanks strider, although I havn't played a Dragonball game since budokai 3, is this by far the best one on the PS2? the combo system seems to be seriously lacking...

[quote name='Masterkyo']i haven't play this game yet but i do love to pickup b4 the ugly cover GH version take over :)[/quote]
The cover itself is already ugly. The Japanese cover was a lot better.

[quote name='Tsukento']The cover itself is already ugly. The Japanese cover was a lot better.[/QUOTE]

Agreed! STill look much better than GH cover :)

Budokai Tenkaichi 2 is by far the best DBZ game out there. Every scene from every story in DBZ and DBGT are playable, it has every character (over 100), and Evolution Z provides a lot of depth and replayability. There are three types of Dragon Tournaments which can be played on five difficulty levels, numerous Mortal Kombat-style challenges (haven't beaten them all yet), and Dueling, in addition to the main story with three levels of difficulty. Also, depending on which characters you use, certain interlopers will challenge you, and if you defeat them you gain lots of Zeni, EXP, and items. Items level up, not you, and there are several hundred of them. Overall - pretty awesome.

The Wii version has some flaws, however, because of the motion sensing; for example, SS4 Goku has the 10x Kamehameha, where you have to move the remote back and thrust it forward. Whenever I try it, the game always thinks I'm doing his other attack, where you waggle the Nunchuck twice and thrust forward. Also, Kid Gohan's B2 is way too easy to use, especially with the right Z Items.

With GameStop's recent activity, I wouldn't be surprised if it RISES before Sparking! Meteor/Budokai Tenkaichi 3 comes out.

[quote name='linkpwns']Same price at amazon... which has no tax.[/quote]
No, but you pay for shipping if you don't plan to buy anything else to get it to $25.

I actually just brought the Wii version from GameStop last week for $30. Thought it was a good price. The guy gave me an open box game although the disk was new. I made the the manager write something so I can return it for a full refund because I brought it opened. After playing it for a few hours, I'm probably not going to return it anyway.

The box said 29.99 for new, the clerk said old should be 25.99; although they didn't have any in stock.

[quote name='simplysoda']I actually just brought the Wii version from GameStop last week for $30. Thought it was a good price. The guy gave me an open box game although the disk was new. I made the the manager write something so I can return it for a full refund because I brought it opened. After playing it for a few hours, I'm probably not going to return it anyway.

The box said 29.99 for new, the clerk said old should be 25.99; although they didn't have any in stock.[/quote]
They tell you that, but they don't tell you that their employees are allowed to take games home to try them out so they can help customers out with things related to the games. They later bring those back and slap 'em in the slip as "new."

Yeah, I learned that from reading this forum. Hopefully I'll be able to return the game for a full refund with the dude's signiture on the receipt.

bread's done
Back