Dragonica Beta Key Giveaway

mediamixerj

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Mmogamez.com in partnership with iahgames is giving away 2,000 beta keys to the dragonica closed beta which begins on may 7th, 2009. All you have to do is go to mmogamez.com and go to the giveaway page and you will recieve your beta key. On may 7th you will go to the dragonica.iahgames.com and download the client and it will require the key then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this for the North American beta? I haven't been following this game but I got a key and am willing to try it out.

[quote name='Darrith']Is this for the North American beta? I haven't been following this game but I got a key and am willing to try it out.[/quote]
This is going to be the global version of Dragonica. There is also an version being published by THQice but I've played a few of the games that iahgames published and they've been very good in terms of service as well as customer service.

The global version will have a wide audience consisting of english speaking nations across europe as well as north america without the ip blocking that the US version will most likely have.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's cool. I'm assuming the global version will have in game English text then or will I be reading another language? :bouncy:

[quote name='Darrith']That's cool. I'm assuming the global version will have in game English text then or will I be reading another language? :bouncy:[/quote]
Yep it will be in english. Though if you want you can play on the english server of if you know chinese you will also be able to play on that server with the same account.

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']So wait, we sign up on may 7th? Not right now? Cause there's a space for the beta key on the signup page when I went to it.[/quote]
You can sign up and put in the key now. But the beta will not begin till then.

[quote name='mediamixerj']You can sign up and put in the key now. But the beta will not begin till then.[/quote]

Alright thanks ^_^. What is " Identification No.* :"? It shows up during sign up >_

[quote name='mediamixerj']o_O I just checked the global dragonica site and didn't see an input page. The keys are going to be for dragonica.iahgames.com. Not the thqice one. For that its supposed to be the ssn but you can put in 0 if you do not feel comfortable giving that info to mmo companies.[/quote]

Ah ok. Thanks ^_^

bread's done
Back