Dragons Dogma 47.99 with promo at Newegg 48 hour sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice just preordered the ps3 version, tough call was thinking of getting the 360 version for the RE6 demo/beta on July 2. Then I thought to myself, Ill just get the code out of the new display cases of the game at Gamestop like I do with most dlc and online passes

[quote name='xewndar1']nice just preordered the ps3 version, tough call was thinking of getting the 360 version for the RE6 demo/beta on July 2. Then I thought to myself, Ill just get the code out of the new display cases of the game at Gamestop like I do with most dlc and online passes[/QUOTE]

doesn't both version come with demo code?

Sweet! Newegg has been grabbing all of my Amazon preorders with these deals! My last 3 games I've ordered from them have all arrived the day after street date, so totally worth saving $12. IN! Thanks for posting!

How is Newegg on release date delivery? I have Amazon Prime and I'm debating on whether it'd be better to just get it through them.

I played this at E3 and thought it looked really good. But it's from Capcom, and I'm kinda miffed at them for various reasons. So, torn on this one. Good deal though.

[quote name='DarkGuyver06']doesn't both version come with demo code?[/QUOTE]

PS3's RE6 demo comes out at a later date than the 360 one.

Anyway, I'll preorder this and then cancel if I don't like the demo.

[quote name='xewndar1']nice just preordered the ps3 version, tough call was thinking of getting the 360 version for the RE6 demo/beta on July 2. Then I thought to myself, Ill just get the code out of the new display cases of the game at Gamestop like I do with most dlc and online passes[/QUOTE]

You realize this is theft right? Not to mention just a total dick move.

I'm really interested in this game. I just wish this sale lasted till next week, when the demo drops. I forget, does newegg charge instantly for pre-orders, or just when it ships?

Still have my $49.99 preorder at Amazon.

I played it a year ago. It wasn't the best game, but still fun, and above average. They probably polished it since.

I ordered Raccoon City from them and I didn't receive it until Thursday of that week while my friend received it Wednesday. So, it's definitely YMMV. I'm thinking I may lock this in, it looks really good and they're dropping a demo next week, so I'll make the decision of whether to keep or not then.

[quote name='DarkGuyver06']doesn't both version come with demo code?[/QUOTE]

PS3 RE6 demo comes out 2 months after 360.

[quote name='chair_home']I'm really interested in this game. I just wish this sale lasted till next week, when the demo drops. I forget, does newegg charge instantly for pre-orders, or just when it ships?[/QUOTE]

when it ships

Nice, just preordered the 360 version. Great deal, I always prefer savings over downloadable weapons like they are offering at Amazon. Thank you OP

As others have said, your credit card is charged when the game ships. So you can pre-order the game now, then have three weeks to decide if you want to keep your order or not. (As a side note, I would make sure to make up your mind the Friday before it ships - NewEgg won't cancel a pre-order on the Monday beforehand, if memory serves.)

Anyway, I have no idea what to make of this game. I get the gist of it: its the Capcom Japanese all-star team's version of an open-world game. But does it have side quests? Dialog options? Branching story threads? Or is the "open world" just used as a catch-all description and the player just goes around combating stuff with the flimsiest of stories at its shell?

Well, for 47.99, you can buy it and play it for a week and if you don't like it, put it on eBay and make back what you paid, maybe a few bucks extra.

[quote name='DarthVicious82']You realize this is theft right? Not to mention just a total dick move.[/QUOTE]

If your entitlement complex is strong enough, you can justify anything to yourself as being okay...even theft.

[quote name='Raider']Canceled my Amazon pre-order and ordered with Newegg. Amazon is really dropping the ball lately with games.[/QUOTE]

Really? Did you not see the other thread?

No which thread? Amazon lately had been really slacking compared to Newegg and Toys R Us with preorders in general.

[quote name='Raider']No which thread? Amazon lately had been really slacking compared to Newegg and Toys R Us with preorders in general.[/QUOTE]

Yes I have to agree, I'm not sure which thread he is talking about but for the games I have been interested in, Amazon hasn't been as strong lately.

[quote name='mrsilkunderwear']Really? Did you not see the other thread?[/QUOTE]

Yeah i have no idea what he's talking about either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back