Dragunz's Fantasy Football Showdown | Prizes Coming Soon! | League Is FULL

IXI Dragunz IXI

CAGiversary!
Feedback
135 (96%)
Not to late to play and I've finally found time to make this. Theres still 13 weeks so its all good.

I'm thinking about doing this every year so we'll see how well this goes first. The prize will be at the end of the year, and for now, it will be on prize only. Depending on the success of this year, I may have weekly prizes, and probably 2nd and 3rd place prizes.

http://www.nfl.com/fantasy/games?campaign=Google_Fantasy_Game_FreeFantasy

Then search for League.

League Name: CheapAssGamer
Password: achieve

LIVE DRAFT IS TUESDAY AT 8:30 PM EST

Last edited by a moderator:
I joined. There registration is messed up though. I signed up and couldn't log in. Tried to retrieve password but said my email was recognized even though I just received a confirmation email...

signed up as pacmanz posse. can't get enough fantasy football. that, and i need to make up for the horrific teams i drafted in the full season leagues...

I joined, but I don't think this league will end up happening.

According to the rules:

[SIZE=+1]If your league has the mandatory 12 owners as of approximately 48 hours prior to your scheduled draft date, the league will aggregate and generate a draft order. If not, your league will receive an e-mail explaining that you must have 12 owners as of 24 hours prior to your draft date. If you have 12 owners in time, the draft order will be randomly generated between midnight and 6:00 AM ET either the day of, or day before your draft. If your league does not have 12 team owners at that time, your league will be disbanded and each owner will have to join or create another league. [/SIZE]

[quote name='Tolmes']Hey, it's full now...any chance you can increase to 14 people and let me get in? PLEASE?[/quote]

I'll see if I can but I'm not sure I can.

[quote name='v1et r1ce']I joined. There registration is messed up though. I signed up and couldn't log in. Tried to retrieve password but said my email was recognized even though I just received a confirmation email...[/quote]

It's not letting me log in either

[quote name='marioworld4']Go to this page:
http://www.nfl.com/fantasy

and log into the Fantasy log in

The log in at the top may be for NFL field pass or something, because i had the same problem.[/quote]

i got it, thanks a bunch
also my team name is SF49ERSFan74

take a look at my roster I'm in need of a TE if you have a spare, I'll trade DeSean Jackson or Cotchery for a decent TE

[quote name='metsbaseball7']Whos the 49s guy? I want to trade him for Lee Evans or Santana Moss but hes not responding.[/quote]

I am, sorry about not responding
I didn't know how to look at proposed trades
Sorry but the trade would make no sense for me
I already have some good RB's so there is no need for me to trade a #1 Reciever for a reserve RB and WR

Damn, I screwed up with my TE. Anyone interested in trading me a TE?? Check my roster "Rams" and offer up a trade.

I screwed up by taking Dante and he didn't even get to play. 0 points.

[quote name='Layziebones']Damn, I screwed up with my TE. Anyone interested in trading me a TE?? Check my roster "Rams" and offer up a trade.

I screwed up by taking Dante and he didn't even get to play. 0 points.[/quote]

I'll trade you the denver TE and jonathan stewart for portis

Check my offer

[quote name='marioworld4']I'll trade you the denver TE and jonathan stewart for portis

Check my offer[/quote]

I can't accept offers until tomorrow, but Ill let you know.

I need a TE, but Portis is probably my best.

bread's done
Back