Dragunz's Fantasy Football Showdown | Prizes Coming Soon! | League Is FULL

ok i'm looking to trade phillip rivers, davis, chambers...
actually everybody except for gore, evans and moss
i need a TE, WR, and a DEF

[quote name='Layziebones']I can't accept offers until tomorrow, but Ill let you know.

I need a TE, but Portis is probably my best.[/quote]

Since you don't seem interested in the last offer, I made you a new one (Denver Te for Willis McGahee and L.J Smith).

I don't think half the players even know what fantasy football is. I have noticed 3-4 that just leave injured or bye players on their active roster.

That said, I hope I get the top Power Ranking again this week!!

I.....Am......Unstoppable!!! I'm heading for the second straight week of highest ranking.

At least until week 10 when half my team is on Bye. :(

This blows
Two weeks in a row now I play against the team that scores the most points
Why can't I play against the people who are playing injured players and bye players

Could have easly been 2-0 instead of 0-2 but i guess thats how it goes in FF

[quote name='blumpies5']This blows
Two weeks in a row now I play against the team that scores the most points
Why can't I play against the people who are playing injured players and bye players[/quote]

That sucks dude. I played you last week?

If it helps, I went from top scorer down to 98 because the Patriots Defense Sucks. I should of had another 114, but the Patriots messed it up so bad that I got a 98.

Last week I played the rams
I am glad to hear that the pats DEF hurt you because it makes me feel a lot smarter about dropping them last week

[quote name='blumpies5']Last week I played the rams
I am glad to hear that the pats DEF hurt you because it makes me feel a lot smarter about dropping them last week[/quote]

It sucks because with Portis, Romo and Crayton, I seem to have a powerhouse team. If the Pats had done anything at all, I would of scored with the highest again, but I should still win unless the he can get his reciever to score 14 pts. I feel confident they should do fairly well against denver next week, so ill just scratch this week up to a bad week for the Pats D.

[quote name='Layziebones']It sucks because with Portis, Romo and Crayton, I seem to have a powerhouse team. If the Pats had done anything at all, I would of scored with the highest again, but I should still win unless the he can get his reciever to score 14 pts. I feel confident they should do fairly well against denver next week, so ill just scratch this week up to a bad week for the Pats D.[/quote]

Actually you only have Portis and Crayton now
Romo broke his little pinkie :bouncy:

[quote name='blumpies5']Actually you only have Portis and Crayton now
Romo broke his little pinkie :bouncy:[/quote]

I already picked up a good QB. The way Portis plays, I could almost win just with him.

[quote name='blumpies5']hey bones, what happened?
why are you playing romo this week[/quote]

Romo was supposed to play, and then they stick him in for back-up for Johnson which was stupid. Portis might not even be playing and a few are on bye. What is the point of playing this week when you automatically win on flukes.

[quote name='blumpies5']I can't believe you almost won without a QB[/quote]

Wow. We tied and I had no QB. I guess you weren't as good as I thought. Matter of fact, 79 points is horrendous for both of us. Even with Tony Romo playing, I might of made 100. My power rankings suggested that I should be doing 110+ every week.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']I completely blew it, I need to re-do my whole team. On my league that I'm playing for $1000 I'm 6-0-1.[/quote]

:drool:

In a league that I'm playing for $160 ($80 for points leader, $80 for champion), I'm 3-4 but lead in points.

geez where do you guys get into such expensive leagues? around here i have a hard time getting anyone to pay more than 50

[quote name='Layziebones']Wow. We tied and I had no QB. I guess you weren't as good as I thought. Matter of fact, 79 points is horrendous for both of us. Even with Tony Romo playing, I might of made 100. My power rankings suggested that I should be doing 110+ every week.[/quote]
Your WR's did way better than expected and both of mine sucked except for Steve Smith.

No offense but Power Rankings are a bunch of bullshit, they can't predict weather a player is going to suck or play good correctly. Did they expect DeAngelo Williams or LeDale White to have those amazing weeks? I think not.

I'm play in a professional FF League but I completely blew it in this one :'(

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']No offense but Power Rankings are a bunch of bullshit, they can't predict weather a player is going to suck or play good correctly. Did they expect DeAngelo Williams or LeDale White to have those amazing weeks? I think not.

I'm play in a professional FF League but I completely blew it in this one :'([/quote]

The power rankings don't predict what happens next week. It just states that weeks power rankings. I had the highest Power Rankings for the first two weeks, I assumed my power ranking for this week would also be high. It wasn't. :(

[quote name='Layziebones']The power rankings don't predict what happens next week. It just states that weeks power rankings. I had the highest Power Rankings for the first two weeks, I assumed my power ranking for this week would also be high. It wasn't. :([/quote]

Nevermind, I thought you were talking about something else. This is my first year playing on NFL.com I usually play on ESPN.

Also I know this is kind of early to ask but how is the playoffs going to work?
I mean is going to be the top teams in the division go on or is it by points?
In other words, to get into the playoffs you have to have what? points, wins?

Cutler had a monster day for me almost 450 yds passing and 3tds, also wondering how playoffs will be handled. With my acquisition of Gates. I should be good for playoff run!

regular season should end in week 13 and playoffs should start week 14, thats how many fantasy leagues do it

I found out about the playoffs
Here is the info
"When the 14-game regular season ends, four (4) teams from the league will make the playoffs: the three (3) division leaders (the team with the best win/loss record in each division) and a wildcard team, which is the team with the best win/loss record in the league, excluding the three (3) division leaders. "

Crap, the only way I have a chance of making it to the playoffs now is if Ryan Grant scores three touchdowns and tops 100 yards.
That's not asking for too much, right?

bread's done
Back