Dream Theater drummer leaves band

No offense, but...Online petitions do jack and shit. Though does this have something to do with Avenged Sevenfold as well? Since he was the replacement drummer when their's passed on.

To be honest, I'll be surprised if he doesn't become the new drummer for Avenged Sevenfold. Though still wasn't expecting him to leave in the first place though.

Right. So if I make a petition I'll get Frusciante back in the Chili Peppers? No. These accomplished artists have left on good terms and will continue doing whatever they want. We should just be happy for what they provided to said bands.

Honestly, I hope he continues to do some work with Avenged Sevenfold. I mean, from what I can tell, he just wanted to work on other things except Dream Theater, and if he's not going to work on that, I'd love for him to do some more stuff with A7X. No matter what you think about his decision, A7X is an awesome band. So let's just hope he goes on to bigger and better projects. You never know, he might one day be doing some work with Dream Theater again.

Hmm, well hopefully he isn't opposed to doing some more Liquid Tension Experiment (Dream Theater without that mongoloid pretentious fuck of a singer).

bread's done
Back