Dreamcast, 3 official controllers, tons of mem cards

SkyGheNe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
68 (100%)
I'm getting rid of this stuff for free...
Really looking for someone in the area that can come and pick it up because I really don't want to pay for shipping this sucker out. If you want it but can't pick it up you'll have to pay for shipping. Here's some photos for your pleasure.

Yes...it is dirty. Shaddap.

DSCN3620Medium.jpg

Live in windsor, CT. If I find that i'm getting multiple pms about it i'll think of some way to divvy it out. If no one ends up wanting...to the scrap heap it goes.

[quote name='pop311']any games or other accesories?[/quote]
I have sonic adventure 1 and 2 but i'll prolly sell those instead of giving them away.

Also, i have a copy of onimusha 2 im willing to give away.

where are you located at?
i'd be interested

edit: oops, didn't see the location. my bad. i thought that was part of your sig or something

I don't *need* any of this stuff, but if nobody else claims it then PM me. I just don't wanna see it trashed, and I can probably benefit from it.

I'm in Canton - wanna meet up midway? I think it would be a great gift to give to my friend who is graduating from RPI this semester and got into Grad school at Yale.

[quote name='20eyes']How much for the belt and coat hanger?[/quote]
dammit you asked before me, fine how much for that piece of paper beside the Dreamcast.

Edit: dammit now it's gone again my sig, after I removed my first edit thingy it dissapered?????

[quote name='Sejad']Edit: dammit now it's gone again my sig, after I removed my first edit thingy it dissapered?????[/QUOTE]
Sigs only appear on the first post you make per page. It makes things look less cluttered.

[quote name='b0bx13']Sigs only appear on the first post you make per page. It makes things look less cluttered.[/quote]

thanks for informing me didint know, I kinda caught on after a bit.

So SkyGheNe have you decide what to do with the Dremcast stuff? I only want one controller and 1 vmu and am paying shipping cause I am far.

I actually need a Dreamcast system itself. Believe it or not, I've never got around to buying one of these things, no matter how awesome I hear they are.

If somebody doesn't already have dibs on the system, I'd be happy to pay for shipping and all that goes along with it.

[quote name='Sk8erlink7']I actually need a Dreamcast system itself. Believe it or not, I've never got around to buying one of these things, no matter how awesome I hear they are.

If somebody doesn't already have dibs on the system, I'd be happy to pay for shipping and all that goes along with it.[/quote]

DUDE read before you post there are like 4 guys who alone want the whole system and like 4 guys who want some of the accessories including me so dont act all like you didnt read the topic before you posted.

Tempting. I live in Naugatuck and would be willing to meet you halfway - probably around the Westfarms Mall area. I could use two memory cards and two controllers.

Just to get on the bandwaggon i'm totally intrested in this stuff, I live in hartford and am willing to come pick it up today

I'm in New Hampshire and will pay shipping. But w/e if I don't get it, there seem to be other people in the thread who want it more.

it's been divied to people locally for pick up...thanks for all those interested...those who who needed to be contacted have been and i'm sorry i couldn't give you all something....thanks for the interest though.

mods can lock this.

stay tuned...maybe i'll start giving away more of my unwanted stuff in the future...

[quote name='SkyGheNe']it's been divied to people locally for pick up...thanks for all those interested...those who who needed to be contacted have been and i'm sorry i couldn't give you all something....thanks for the interest though.

mods can lock this.

stay tuned...maybe i'll start giving away more of my unwanted stuff in the future...[/QUOTE]

I'm looking forward to when you start offering body parts.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I'm looking forward to when you start offering body parts.[/QUOTE]

i got dibs on his kidneys!

you never know when you may need an extra kidney.

[quote name='SkyGheNe']it's been divied to people locally for pick up...thanks for all those interested...those who who needed to be contacted have been and i'm sorry i couldn't give you all something....thanks for the interest though.

mods can lock this.

stay tuned...maybe i'll start giving away more of my unwanted stuff in the future...[/quote]

The best thing to do would be to just give it to me. I am Jewish.

I'll take it. don't live in ct tho, I live in mass. But I'm willing to pay for shipping and handeling. do you ahve paypal?

id love to get all the controllers and memory cards, ill pay for shipping and throw some more cash in for your troubles

bread's done
Back