Dreamcast Accesories

AdvOfJet

CAGiversary!
Feedback
60 (100%)
Anyone know the best place to look for Dreamcast Accesories either B&M or Online. Recently drug my DC back out and want to play again. The last AV cord I had for it fried and I never bought another one since I wasnt using it at the time.

Now I have checked Fry's, GS, EB and every other palce I could think of B&M to find even used ones to know avail. Anyone have any suggestions for best place online to buy ?

Check a local dollar store or some place like that. I know it sounds strange, but they sometimes less these power cables that work just fine for the DC. It's basically a generic/universal AV cord like many objects use.

Yeah, I was kinda hoping on avoiding the Ebay route but it looks like that is going to be the best option. Anyone used that specific AV cord before and have any comments on it ?

u can buy a used ps2 av cable and it will work for the dc, I bought one for mine since my old one did the same as yours.

will a PS2 AV cable fit into the Dreamcast's AV out port ? I didnt think they were the same size. I had an old Mad Catz multi adapter and it had one for the PS2 and one for the Dreamcast and I thought they were different. I know the Power Cords can be used but I could have sworn the AV connector was different.

bread's done
Back