Dreamcast Collection (Xbox 360) for 9.56 shipped at Amazon

Been watching this creep down for days. Was wondering if/when someone would post it. I'm waiting to see just how low it goes before I bite.

[quote name='Drclaw411']crazy taxi + sonic = win. why do people hate this? did you really expect jrpgs?[/QUOTE]

Many of us already have Sonic on XBLA, and the gimped version of Crazy Taxi isn't as fun.

I would be interested in Space channel 5 though.

I already downloaded Sonic Adventure, but I bit. For $10, why not? I've never even played Space Channel 5 or Bass Fishing, but I guess there are some easy achievements to be had.

Been tempted on this a few times at $17, under $10 was exactly my jump point. Thanks!

/haven't bought any of the XBLA releases so no double dipping for me

I got this back when it was ~$11, and I was happy with my purchase. I haven't even touched Sega Bass Fishing yet, but I've played the other 3 extensively. If you have any sort of nostalgia for the Dreamcast, I'd recommend picking it up.

I bought Crazy Taxi when it was on sale for $5. If I hadn't already bought it, I'd jump on this. I just don't think the other 3 games are worth $10. To me at least.

[quote name='Drclaw411']crazy taxi + sonic = win. why do people hate this? did you really expect jrpgs?[/QUOTE]

well, for me personally if they replaced the Bass fishing game with Sonic Adventure II I'd give it more love, but to each their own. I'm sure there are one or two gamers out there that enjoy virtual Bass fishing.

Noooooo, I bought this for $9.80!!! D:

I kid, I kid. :)
Well worth the price for SC5 pt.2 alone, which I was gonna buy on XBLA for $15.
Yes, I already have it on DC and PS2, but looking forward to the remaster!

[quote name='Ryuu555']Noooooo, I bought this for $9.80!!! D:

I kid, I kid. :)
Well worth the price for SC5 pt.2 alone, which I was gonna buy on XBLA for $15.
Yes, I already have it on DC and PS2, but looking forward to the remaster![/QUOTE]

SC5-2 actually has true widescreen support in the collection, unlike Sonic. And before anyone asks, the PC version of SC5-2 also have Japanese dub and the ability to adjust music and sound effect volumes, but it's plagued with a serious bug... input lag. Can't play a rhythm game with that, so 360 version is the best version thus far. Yes, I'm a big Space Channel fan.

Passed on this a few times at $10 already. For some reason I want it, but already own crazy taxi on gamecube and psp, and bass fishing on wii. If they had the dx version of sonic, I might be more swayed.

The reason to buy this collection is Space Channel 5 part 2! Sonic and Crazy Taxi are just bonuses.

If you don't buy this for $10 then you don't like fun.

bread's done
Back