Dreamcast composite cables!

sailorchrono

CAGiversary!
Feedback
60 (100%)
Does anyone know where I can get the official Sega Dreamcast VGA cables? (No S-Video please.. I would like the yellow/red/white connection). B&M in Orange County for under 10 or I suppose online if it can still be kept under 10 =)

[quote name='sailorchrono']Does anyone know where I can get the official Sega Dreamcast VGA cables? (No S-Video please.. I would like the yellow/red/white connection). B&M in Orange County for under 10 or I suppose online if it can still be kept under 10 =)[/quote]

The official ones ran close to $100.00 if you could find them many years ago. Your best bet would be to find some cheap ones on ebay (around 20 bucs or so).
Good luck.

I picked up a "Treamcast" VGA box ages ago on eBay, its a little breakaway thing that was so amazing in its time because it let you connect your DC to a VGA monitor.

[quote name='sailorchrono']Does anyone know where I can get the official Sega Dreamcast VGA cables? (No S-Video please.. I would like the yellow/red/white connection).[/QUOTE]

Then you're not looking for a VGA cable, and you're looking for a composite cable.

bread's done
Back