Dreamcast FS/FT (4 controllers/rare games; pics available upon request)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCS0926

CAGiversary!
Hi everyone,

I'll be working on my trade/sell list over the next few days, so the list will include more stuff and be more organized as the days go by. Right now the biggest thing I'm trying to sell is my Dreamcast bundled with all the accessories and games that I have.

Dreamcast Bundle includes:

1. Original NTSC console w/ all necessary cords (RF unit and composite) - 2 small smudges on lid
2. 4 official Dreamcast controllers all in perfect working condition - 1 controller has a little dirt in the letter indentations on the buttons
3. 2 official VMUs (still work but batteries should probably be replaced) - memory wiped clean; 1 VMU is missing its cap
4. 2 third party memory cards that still work - memory wiped clean; 1 memory card is missing its cap
5. Power Stone 2 (CIB) - light scratches on disc/case
6. Fatal Fury: Mark of the Wolves (CIB) - light scratches on disc/case
7. Marvel vs Capcom 2 (CIB) - scratches on disc/case but still plays perfectly
8. Skies of Arcadia (no original case) - light scratches on discs; discs and manual are in a double CD case
9. Street Fighter 3: Double Impact (CIB) - scratches on disc/case but still plays perfectly fine
10. The Last Blade 2 (CIB) - light scratches on disc/case
11. Capcom vs SNK (CIB) - scratches on disc/case but still plays perfectly
12. Gauntlet Legends (CIB) - light scratches on disc
13. Grandia 2 (CIB including soundtrack) - light scratches on disc/case; "Preowned" sticker on case
14. Soul Calibur (CIB) - light scratches on disc/case
15. Shenmue (CIB) - light scratches on discs/case
16. Worms World Party (CIB) - light scratches on disc/case; small price sticker on case
17. Sega Smashpack Vol. 1 (CIB) - light scratches on disc; very small cracks and small price sticker on case
18. Sonic Adventure (CIB) - light scratches on disc
19. Toy Commander (CIB) - light scratches on disc; 2 "Used" stickers on case
20. Unreal Tournament (CIB) - light scratches on disc/case; 2 "Used" stickers on case
21. Virtua Tennis (Sega All Stars - CIB) - light scratches on disc/case
22. Crazy Taxi (no original case) - light scratches on disc

I don't have the ability to post pics yet on CAG, but if anyone wants to see pics of the bundle, then feel free to PM me.

All games are guaranteed to play. All the scratches I documented are superficial and don't affect gameplay at all. Even though I joined this site a few months ago, I've been a CAG for a long time as evidenced by the fact that many of my Dreamcast games were bought used. Still all games and hardware have been tested and work perfectly.

I've researched the value of my Dreamcast collection using Ebay, RarityGames.com and Amazon, and I'm looking to get $300 (plus shipping) for the entire bundle although I'm willing to negotiate. I'm also willing to break-up my bundle provided I get good offers. I have a PayPal account although I've never been paid by anyone via PayPal, so I would need help in this area. I'd prefer monetary compensation, but I'm willing to do trades if the right ones come along.

Would trade entire bundle for:

1. 40 GB PS3 - not refurbished or modded; need original cords + controller
2. PSP 2000/3000 + games - must include all original accessories

Would break up bundle or reduce price for:

1. Wii remote (nunchuk not necessary but would be nice)
2. 1-2 Wavebirds
3. Any good Wii/GC/DS games (see next post)

I'm also thinking of putting together a Saturn bundle as well.

Possible Saturn Bundle:

1. Original NTSC console - battery save works but cart save may not (includes original RF unit and power supply)
2. Official analog pad
3. Official 6 button controller
4. Shining Force 3 (CIB)
5. Guardian Heroes (CIB)
6. Dragon Force (CIB)
7. Albert Odyssey (CIB)
8. Sonic Jam (CIB)
9. Virtual On: Cyber Troopers (CIB)
10. Fighters Megamix (CIB)
11. Virtua Fighter 2 (CIB)
12. Virtua Fighter (CIB)
13. Virtua Cop (CIB)
14. Daytona USA (CIB)
15. Street Fighter Alpha 2 (CIB)

My brother has my Saturn right now, so I'm going off the top of my head as to what games I have and how complete they are. I do know for sure that I have the first 4 games on the list. If anyone is interested in this bundle or individual parts, then let me know. However, it will take some time to get this bundle together.

More to come later...

Last edited by a moderator:
High Priority Items

Wii Want List:

- Wii fit w/ balance board
- Wii remote (nunchuk optional)
- Conduit (when it comes out)
- Punchout!! (when it comes out)
- Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
- Super Paper Mario
- Wario Ware Smooth Moves
- Wario Land Shake It
- Deadly Creatures
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- Call of Duty: World at War
- Boom Blox
- De Blob
- Metroid Prime 3
- Pikmin (new play control)
- Tales of Symphonia (Dawn of a New World)
- Medal of Honor Heroes 2
- Battalion Wars 2
- MLB Power Pros
- Okami
- Nights
- Zack & Wiki
- Super Swing Golf Season 2
- Tomb Raider Anniversary

Gamecube Want List:

- Wavebird controller (2 if possible)
- Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time & Master Quest
- Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
- Legend of Zelda: Collectors Disc
- Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
- Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
- Tales of Symphonia
- Luigi's Mansion
- Metroid Prime 1 & 2
- Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
- Wario World
- Wario Ware Inc.: Mega Party Games
- Battalion Wars
- Star Fox Adventures

DS Want List:

- Dragon Quest V
- Chrono Trigger
- Mario Kart DS
- Suikoden Tierkreis
- Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon
- Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
- Mario Hoops: 3 on 3
- Mario and Luigi 2: Partners in Time
- New Super Mario Bros.
- Final Fantasy IV
- Blue Dragon Plus
- Ninjatown
- Dragon Quest IV
- Disgaea DS
- Advance Wars Days of Ruin
- Age of Empires (either one)
- Civlization Revolution
- Lock's Quest
- Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword
- Robocalypse
- Space Invaders Extreme
- N+
- Neves

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='burritoman']Let me think about it and I might be able to make you a deal.[/quote]

Cool. Get back to me with your offer, and we'll see what we can work out. I see you've done some trades before, which is good because I definitely need some help with this process.

I just went to RarityGuide.com to look at the value of my merchandise, and it looks like my console and games are worth around $600. Fatal Fury, Power Stone 2 and Marvel vs. Capcom 2 are particularly valuable games. However, just so we're clear, I'm not looking for anything close to $650 for all my stuff, so please come forward with your offers. Thanks.

After looking at some threads in this forum, I realize that my trade/sell thread is really clunky. I will definitely clean it up over the next week or so, so that it's easier to navigate. In the meantime, please feel free to make offers on the Dreamcast bundle or individual games.

Also, if I'm able to get my Saturn back from my brother, then I'm going to put that up for trade/sale. I have some rare games including Dragon Force, Guardian Heroes, Shining Force 3 and Albert Odyssey.

[quote name='ethwang']What a great bundle! I'll have to think about it--but look for a PM from me in the near future...[/quote]

Looking forward to your offer.:)

FYI, I've updated the OP so it's easier to navigate. Please feel free to look at what I have. Thanks!

I updated the 2nd post with my Want list, so please feel free to check it out and offer any trades. Thanks.

I've provided more detailed info on the condition of all the items in my Dreamcast bundle in the OP. At some point I'll also be color coding my WANT list (2nd post) so that everyone knows what's high on my list. Thanks again everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back