Dreamcast games and system for trade.(Aerowings + More!)

My Name Is BoB

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Unless I get a really good offer, these items will only be for trade.

Dreamcast system with 2 controllers, 2 VMUs, and all hookups.

Games:(ALL COMPLETE UNLESS NOTED)
Aerowings
Tomb Raider: The last Revelation
Suzuki Alstare Extreme Racing
World Series Baseball 2K1 and 2K2
ECW Hardcore Revolution
Sega Bass Fishing
Sega Marine Fishing
NBA 2K1
NBA 2K
Web Browser V1
Vigilante 8 2nd Offense (No Instructions)
Seaman (No mic or instructions)

I'm looking for GBA, NES, SNES, GC, and DS games, just send me your lists to check.

I have carts of Faxanadu and The Legend of Zelda for NES, 8 manuals to various other games (I can give you a list of them if you want), and a cart only copy of Battle Clash for SNES - would you be interested in any of these?

Yeah, I would be interested in all of them. What games in particular are you wanting to trade for? I would like a list of the instruction manuals as well.

I'm thinking Sonic Adventure might be something I'd be interested in, along with a VMU. I almost went with Blue Stinger because its so aweful its funny, but I thought against it. As for the NES manuals, they are to:

Dudes with Attitude
Bases Loaded
NFL
Super Mario 2
Platoon
Mission Impossible
Disney's The Jungle Book
" " Little Mermaid

I'm not sure what a fair deal would be so some input would be good on it. Lets hope we can get a good arrangement out of this :)

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']I'm interested in the games, man, but I just got a mint system. If you're willing to split it up at all, please CML.[/QUOTE]

Sorry I didn't see anything except the ds games, and I'd doubt you'd trade those for dreamcast games.

bread's done
Back