Dreamcast Games?

Ilikecoldbeverages

CAGiversary!
Anyone know of a good place to find dreamcast games online? I bought from a place called jjgames a year or so ago and their prices were good but they seemed to have raised them back up a good bit. I live pretty close to estarland but their game prices seem to be in the ebay buy-it-now range. Before settling with ebay I wanted to see if anyone knew of any other good sites

try half.com / amazon marketplace

it depends on what you are looking at really.

More popular, used games, you'll be ok on amazon or half, but rarer stuff or new small print run stuff is gonna get pricey no matter where.

Alot of dreamcast games are on ebay for a reasonable amount. Many awesome games like Jet Grind Radio were mass produced but sold poorly. I was able to find a new copy on ebay for about 7 bucks. There are a few games like that where the price is quite low since many were made.

On that note, more popular games are worth alot more now, and several are commanding higher prices. (Ex, Powerstone 2)

Check ebay, check half.com. Also check your local swapmeets/flea markets and thrift store and pawn shops. You would be surprised what you find.

[quote name='Ilikecoldbeverages']Generally the more common stuff... JGR, Shenmue, Crazy Taxi, etc. Probably the only rarer title I'm looking for is D2[/QUOTE]

Goozex will work out well for you, I assume... rarer stuff may take you a while to get (I waited a long time to get Illbleed and Super Magnetic Neo), but you can often get those on eBay for decent prices if you're willing to wait and watch. For example, I have purchased D2, Elemental Gimmick Gear, Record of the Lodoss War, and Sword of the Berserk all in perfect condition for under $15 each shipped from eBay.

To put how well Goozex works into perspective: I've owned a DC since it launched in '99 and I own 48 DC games... around 13 of them have come from Goozex.

bread's done
Back