Dreamcast Kiosk help

Segasonic01

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
Hey guys, I have a Dreamcast kiosk that I bought from another CAG last year that I am finally pulling out & cleaning. I just need to know, does anyone else have one of these? I need a TV to put in it & I was just wondering what the right size is so that the screen fits the frame. I saw a video & I think someone had an old samsung in it that fit perfect so if someone has one & can tell me the size it would be a great help. Thanks!

Maybe locate the kiosk manufacturer and ask what TVs are designed to fit inside them. I'm sure they have to know or take some measurements and then hit up your local craigslist/garage sales.

The TV that comes with it is apparently a Samsung TXH1370, 13 inch. People have also put computer monitors in them with the VGA adapter (which I think is a better idea).

Always wanted one of those.

Here are the pics. I cant afford a TV right now, so here's what I did. I put the DC kiosk next to my Saturn Kiosk (which is complete). stuck the DC & Saturn in the DC kiosk & put a Genesis/CD/32X in the Saturn one.

Here's the Saturn kiosk, now with a Gen/32x/cd combo in it
100_1073.jpg

And the inside
100_1076.jpg

The DC Kiosk with no TV, just the Saturn & DC
100_1074.jpg

A closer look
100_1075.jpg

bread's done
Back