Dreamcast Twin Sticks value?

elmyra

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
I'm tired of having a huge pile of games that I no longer play (or in some cases never played), so I'm thinking of getting rid of my older gaming stuff. I can find values for most of it on eBay, but one item that isn't currently for sale and hasn't sold recently on eBay is the Virtual On Twin Sticks for the Sega Dreamcast.

Does anyone know what they go for these days? There are a couple of recently completed auctions for the Saturn variety that ended at $80, but those sell for less than the DC versions, or at least they used to. They're also currently out of stock at Play-Asia, so no price help there. Mine are in mint condition, and do not include boxes. Thanks in advance for any input!

Well 2 are going on ebay for 114.99 with no box and 195.00 and 20 bucks shipping complete. Both are buy it now only however I think I would only pay 120 for it complete and maybe 80-90 otherwise.

[quote name='sendme']Well 2 are going on ebay for 114.99 with no box and 195.00 and 20 bucks shipping complete. Both are buy it now only however I think I would only pay 120 for it complete and maybe 80-90 otherwise.[/quote]

Thanks, and thanks also to coryhdollar. I was surprised you found them on eBay, but then I remembered that not everybody puts things in the most obvious category; I originally searched Dreamcast accessories, but it turns out these were in the "vintage games" and "video games merchandise" subcategories. I really need to remember to do a more general search when nothing turns up. ;)

i sold my twin sticks to used game store for $50 store credit. It' s tough to sell them anywhere else because they only work with a few games.

They normally sell for around $80 to $90 on Ebay (complete or not). However, if you don't do a BIN auction you could end up getting a lowball winner. I remember winning an auction for about $55.00 shipped (good condition too).

It all depends on the crazyness of ebay, if you don't use the BIN.

[quote name='dragonjud']They normally sell for around $80 to $90 on Ebay (complete or not). However, if you don't do a BIN auction you could end up getting a lowball winner. I remember winning an auction for about $55.00 shipped (good condition too).

It all depends on the crazyness of ebay, if you don't use the BIN.[/quote]

I always use fixed-price listings, both to avoid lowballs as you mentioned, and to avoid non-paying bidders (I set my listings to "immediate payment required").

bread's done
Back