Dreamfall: The Longest Journey - XBOX - Price Drop

[quote name='poopdogjr']The game is great. You just have to know what you're getting into. It's a slower paced game yes. But if you accept that and get into it, it's a great game. And it does work on 360.

For 30 bucks that Game of the Year edition is great. It's a freakin' steal. If I hadn't already bought it I would buy it again. Hell i'm pretty tempted too.[/QUOTE]

And the game doesn't really "pick up" until after you get out of the first "level"

I was a lil bored with it,(although the voice and graphics are very nice for an XBOX1 game) but once I got out of the first level it really gets interesting.

Its 100% pure adventure game w/ some bogus "action" sequences that are laughably basic, but don't ruin the game.

For instance a "stealth" part where you have to avoid stepping on broken glass or a "fighting" part with basic auto lock on button mashing.

I got it for $16 MINT from gamefly a few months back

Hmm, then you lose out on the soundtrack CD though, right? And it seems a lot more convenient installing both the games from each of their DVDs than messing with them on Steam (10 gigs...ugh, that's a long time to download)

I just bought this game like two weeks ago at Game Crazy new for $19.99.
I see that this game is going for twice that new on Amazon and Ebay. I haven't even opened it. I thought about selling it to put the funds toward a 360 game instead.

[quote name='dimeadz']I just bought this game like two weeks ago at Game Crazy new for $19.99.
I see that this game is going for twice that new on Amazon and Ebay. I haven't even opened it. I thought about selling it to put the funds toward a 360 game instead.[/QUOTE]

IMO its better than 90% of the 360 / PS3 games on the market

Does the game of the year edition (the $30 two-pack w/ soundtrack) have Starforce? I know the Limited Edition does, but I'm not sure about the GOTY edition.

bread's done
Back