Driv3r (Xbox) $9.99 with free 2 day shipping at ebgames.com!

Well, since EB is having a lot of good deals right now. If you want to get this and use the free shipping code, it's free shipping for your entire order. So essentially you save $1.99 (super saver shipping cost) and makes the game $9.99-1.99=8.00.

$10 is good enough for me. I'm cheap but not that cheap to wait until is $5

Now I can get spy vs spy and driver. If there could be another deal I'll place my order right away :)

Half of you idiots haven't even played it. If you're a fan of the series, the game is easily worth $10.. hell, even if you aren't, it's worth $10. Play free ride mode. Make replays, upload to XBox Live.. custom soundtracks (I think).. if you go in expecting Driver, you get a decent game.. if you go in expecting Grand Theft Auto (as many people did), you're going to be sorely disappointed.

[quote name='Scorch']Half of you idiots haven't even played it. If you're a fan of the series, the game is easily worth $10.. hell, even if you aren't, it's worth $10. Play free ride mode. Make replays, upload to XBox Live.. custom soundtracks (I think).. if you go in expecting Driver, you get a decent game.. if you go in expecting Grand Theft Auto (as many people did), you're going to be sorely disappointed.[/QUOTE]

FYI I played it the day it was released and pretty much thought it sucked. For a few bucks it might be fun to mess around with, but its really a medicore game overall.

Though I'm usually a sucker for a cheap game, I'd actually say save your money even at $5. I already paid $5 for it when I rented it for PS2 not too long after it came out. I'm pretty sure it wasn't even worth the rental...quite unplayable.

damn ebgames.com wont let me checkout after i used my $10 gift voucher and the free shipping code which results to a free game. it says that i must pick a sufficient payment form which is totally BS!!! i already paid for my $10 gift voucher damnit!

It's back at $9.99 and so is Crystal Chronicles for Gamecube...some Gundam game for PS2 is $4.99 now. It might be worth picking up now in a big order so you can get free shipping on the whole order.. It could pay for itself

[quote name='Goodtone']It's back at $9.99 and so is Crystal Chronicles for Gamecube...some Gundam game for PS2 is $4.99 now. It might be worth picking up now in a big order so you can get free shipping on the whole order.. It could pay for itself[/QUOTE]

^^^ Was that the SD Gundam game for PS2 for $4.99? I had it in my cart for $14.99 because I was debating whether to buy it or not and now it's been removed. I would seriously buy that in an instant for $4.99!!!

As for Driv3r, that had to be one of the biggest disappointments in gaming I've played after all the build-up. I think it only had $5 of fun in it. I feel sorry for anyone who paid full price for that game.

bread's done
Back