Driveclub *New* - $19.99 at Gamestop

I was able to price match this today at my local BB with no problem. Looking for a club to join now, so feel free to ad me. Spyder187 on PSN.

Great deal for Driveclub. I was originally going to hold out until the PSN+ edition came, but this takes the cake.

Free DriveClub > $20 DriveClub :D
You my dawg Bobby, but

gtfo.png

^ Check your rearview, kick... I'm coming for you - and your drivatar.

(Not Driveclub, FH2... muahahaha)

xKepcqM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I'm still looking for a club, PSN: Waffleswanton, if nobody has one, ill make it so the second round of people who got the game can join.

I haven't played that in while, I was told my drivatar drives reckless lol. :twisted: Does it? I know my FM5 one does
Kinda crazy, lol. I just like how your drivatar is always in my races. I'll be cruising around Italy, and then I'm all "hey, there's kick!" :)

Do you still have the game? Hope so, one day we should drive around.

Lol that looks like fun
It is so much fun. FH2 is one of the best/gorgeous racing games I have played. (I have not played Driveclub - one day perhaps. Nobody around me has it in stock for $20.)

same here, let me know if you find one/start a new one
I believe a few CAGs joined my club (thanks guys!) and I believe I still have two open spots if you guys want to join. I know it's not really a self-promotion thread, but now that I finally have an active club, it is kinda cool. There's a few challenges I'm looking to get us to beat. Anyway, if you'd like to join, the club is called IAmRapture

I completely blow hard at racing games. Ever since the days of 90's arcade racing games with the sticky plastic seats, I've sucked. But there's so many I've enjoyed. And now with current gen graphics and all, I wanted one for PS4. Heard really bad things about Driveclub. I went with NFS: Rivals cause I heard it's best out for right now. Shame that Gran Turismo 7 got pushed back to 2017. I'm really looking forward to Project Cars though.

Is there any racing games for PS4 that have classic cars? I wanna race in an old Charger or Camaro. Heck, I'd take a Skyline or CRX haha.

Only saw that one article that said it got delayed. How can it be delayed if it doesn't even have a release date yet?
Well that article said that while they were expecting a late 2015/16 release, they've decided to hold off to further everything. Really sucks.

Well that article said that while they were expecting a late 2015/16 release, they've decided to hold off to further everything. Really sucks.
Yeah between Project Cars and Gran Turismo both being delayed again and again, Driveclub is pretty much all we have for quality racers.

Forza 5 and FH2 are pretty much the reason I bought a Xbox One from cowboom.

Yeah between Project Cars and Gran Turismo both being delayed again and again, Driveclub is pretty much all we have for quality racers.

Forza 5 and FH2 are pretty much the reason I bought a Xbox One from cowboom.
See? I got tired of Microsoft so I went with Wii U and PS4. I did buy a Xbone for Halo MCC but it failed miserably and I hated the Xbox One layout and features so I sold it. But that's another conversation. I really regret not getting Horizon 2 cause I love me some classic cars. I bought NFS Rivals today, haven't played it yet cause I'm still at work. Should I return it and get Driveclub?

I want Dirt and Grid on :xb1: :ps4:

Hurry TF up Codemasters and stop with that F1 crap
I'm really hoping that Dirt 4 is announced this year and I still don't understand why Grid Autosport wasn't on both current and last gen consoles.

See? I got tired of Microsoft so I went with Wii U and PS4. I did buy a Xbone for Halo MCC but it failed miserably and I hated the Xbox One layout and features so I sold it. But that's another conversation. I really regret not getting Horizon 2 cause I love me some classic cars. I bought NFS Rivals today, haven't played it yet cause I'm still at work. Should I return it and get Driveclub?
The Xbox one layout annoys me every time I fire it up. (Windows metro UI is a PoS no matter where it is, but thats a discussion for another thread)

I've never been a big fan of the NFS series myself, but I picked up rivals on PS4 a while back. It's not bad.. but it's not Forza/FH2 thats for sure.

The NFS series IMO if you tend to like them you will have fun playing them. Get them both if you can. If you have to choose between them.. it all comes down to what you like.

I couldn't find a club, so I made one.

My PSN ID is HIPPALEKTRYON, and the club name is elevado.

Anyone is welcome to join! Would be nice to race with some fellow CAGs.

I believe a few CAGs joined my club (thanks guys!) and I believe I still have two open spots if you guys want to join. I know it's not really a self-promotion thread, but now that I finally have an active club, it is kinda cool. There's a few challenges I'm looking to get us to beat. Anyway, if you'd like to join, the club is called IAmRapture
I'll shoot you a request when I get home from work.

edit: that one was full so I joined the club in the post above me (elevado)

Just went to Best Buy to price match. Now I see why everyone claims their employees are mentally retarded. That's as much as I'll say on that. I will never give Best Buy another dime so long as I live. Anyways, Walmart price matched just fine, took maybe 5 minutes, in and out. $21.66.

So i bought this today and im really terrible at it lol. I guess i have no idea how to take turns the right way.
It will take some time but you'll get the hang of it with practice. The game does get harder though since there is no difficulty settings that you can change, it just increases every tour. So you better learn before you start moving up the ranks lol :D

Gotta say this game surprised me, it's much better than I expected.

Honestly, I was just getting it as a free rental (ish) till I got MK X next week, but I think I'll keep it.

Ill try again later. Im just generally terrible at driving games so ill prob be bad at this one too lol.
I had to look up some drift tutorials online. But after playing for a few hours I have it down and now I can't stop playing. I have always sucked at these games, smashing into the sides and getting last place every time. I've always preferred GTA controls as noobish as it is but this game is a great gateway to learning how to race. It just takes time.

Can you post the drive club tutorials you used, i still suck at the game after so long, whenever i slow down for a turn, someone over takes me, when i dont slow down and drift, i smash into the wall. the game is cool and all but its hard getting used to at first.

Thanks op. Decided to price match it at bestbuy since I could use the points towards some gift certificates.

anyone who can pick it up for 20 mind getting one n shipping it to me? I can cover costs if you don't mind. BB rejected my pricematch >>

This game is damn hard for an arcade racer. Once you pass like 50ish stars, the game gets real tough. I'm trying to do that Maserati race where you have to finish top 3, I can get about 6th place at best. 

Sent you a join request psn : Bola

Finally got my hands on a copy after a month of waiting and looking. Traded in a few games to walk out with it for free.

How much is this game used? I'm looking for a game around $20 to do the buy 2 get one
$27.99, I bought it used awhile back in a generic GS case, found one this week with the real case, bought it then returned with the generic GS case.

Needless to say it's $27.99

Bought a gutted copy at Gamestop. Was there anything in the case aside from the disk? At this point I'm not expecting instructions, but I'm surprised it was completely empty.

Bought a gutted copy at Gamestop. Was there anything in the case aside from the disk? At this point I'm not expecting instructions, but I'm surprised it was completely empty.
Absolutely nothing besides the disc. I bought it new and was surprised there wasn't even a manual.

bread's done
Back