Driver: San Francisco $29.99 @ Target YMMV

Cjrosa6

CAGiversary!
Went to pick up Arkham City and saw a limited deal on D:SF for $30. I live in San Antonio so it's possible that YMMV on this.

Go check it out, the demo's fun!

EDIT: PS3 btw, I didn't check for 360. My bad, guys.

[quote name='Cjrosa6']Went to pick up Arkham City and saw a limited deal on D:SF for $30. I live in San Antonio so it's possible that YMMV on this.

EDIT: PS3 btw, I didn't check for 360. My bad, guys.[/QUOTE]

Saw it priced $30.00 for 360 at Target here in IL

[quote name='Cjrosa6']Went to pick up Arkham City and saw a limited deal on D:SF for $30. I live in San Antonio so it's possible that YMMV on this.

EDIT: PS3 btw, I didn't check for 360. My bad, guys.[/QUOTE]

It's not YMMV. 360 and PS3 are $30 and Wii and 3DS are $20. It's a "temporary price cut" nationwide at Target.

It's basically an unadvertised sale to move excess merchandise. It's going to most likely go back up unless they tpc it again. Is it any good?

[quote name='joeyshadows']It's basically an unadvertised sale to move excess merchandise. It's going to most likely go back up unless they tpc it again. Is it any good?[/QUOTE]

Yes. If you like driving games grab this title.

[quote name='joeyshadows']It's basically an unadvertised sale to move excess merchandise. It's going to most likely go back up unless they tpc it again. Is it any good?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I highly recommend it. The online was fun as hell while the story was meh. Shifting was a cool concept.

bread's done
Back