Driver San Francisco CE for PS3 or 360: $53.93(plus shipping) from Zavvi.com(UK site)

[quote name='Zavvi.com']
Collector's Edition Includes:
  • A Collectable replica of the 1970 Dodge Challenger HEMI R/T Six Pack
  • A map of San Francisco
  • Two exclusive in-game vehicles
  • The "Mass Chase" challenge
  • More features yet to be unveiled
[/quote]

PS3

I have not loved a racing/driving game as much as I loved burnout 3. This would look good in my collection if I had not already purchased it.

Kinda bullshit that USA doesn't get these cool C.E. versions...

I call the newest call of juarez was a total turd but man that C.E. looked great!!

Have you seen what the folks 'across the pond' got in their God Of War 3 Collector's Edition? The U.S. received all DLC codes while the UK version had all of the extras on actual physical media(CDs/DVDs).

To top it all off, they ALSO received the God Of War Collection in the Pandora's Box replica with all of those CD's/DVD's.
[quote name='Joe Sparxxx']Is there any way of getting this CE if you are in the U.S.?[/QUOTE]
There should be a drop down menu when you go to check out on their site that lists the U.S., but you may have to pay the seperate shipping costs to have it shipped from the U.K.

I know for a while folks on CAG said they were covering shipping it here for free, but that seems to have changed since every listing now says Free UK Delivery instead of just Free Delivery.

Unfortunately your bank may also charge you a fee for conversion or some such thing on top of the charge for the game/shipping.:cry:

Use the code ZAVSEP50 for 5 off 50
I ordered Portal 2 CE guide with the PS3 version of this one.
Don't know about 360, but PS3 version will play here. To use the DLC, you may have to open a UK account.

The 360 version should come with a warning- 360 games are not always region free (most are not). There's no info as to whether or not this can be played on US consoles.

Such a minor point, but I was wondering why the replica car has a licence plate of DRV 05 when Tanner (and every other car in the game) has a licence plate of DRV SF. Maybe it's different in the UK?

driver-san-francisco-multiplayer-preview.jpg

[quote name='Decker']Such a minor point, but I was wondering why the replica car has a licence plate of DRV 05 when Tanner (and every other car in the game) has a licence plate of DRV SF. Maybe it's different in the UK?

driver-san-francisco-multiplayer-preview.jpg
[/QUOTE]

It's because it's the 5th Driver game. They also showed DRV05 in the debut trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPM_HOGnK0o

edit: Actually I think this might be the 6th Driver game

[quote name='ssjmichael']It's because it's the 5th Driver game. They also showed DRV05 in the debut trailer:

edit: Actually I think this might be the 6th Driver game[/QUOTE]

No, it's the fifth. (Driver, Driver 2, Driv3r, Driver : Parallel Lines, Driver San Francisco).

That trailer is European (it starts with Pegi 13 rating). My guess is that the plates are all DRV 05 there because it is the fifth game, and because I assume they don't commonly know what SF is short for.

[quote name='Decker']No, it's the fifth. (Driver, Driver 2, Driv3r, Driver : Parallel Lines, Driver San Francisco).

That trailer is European (it starts with Pegi 13 rating). My guess is that the plates are all DRV 05 there because it is the fifth game, and because I assume they don't commonly know what SF is short for.[/QUOTE]

The reason I second guessed myself is because Wikipedia also listed Driver '76 for the PSP. I'm not that familiar with the series so I'm not sure if that counts or not.

edit: Looked at the wiki page again and the PSP game isn't considered part of the main series so 5 it is :)

bread's done
Back