Dropped my PSP in the toilet...while doing #2

fff398

CAGiversary!
Anyways yeah I got the EBgames warranty, err do they cover me dropping it in the toiler and having some brown stuff on it as a replacement? or am i screwed?

[quote name='fff398']Anyways yeah I got the EBgames warranty, err do they cover me dropping it in the toiler and having some brown stuff on it as a replacement? or am i screwed?[/QUOTE]

I sure hope so... that sucks... at least the black compliments the brown.

[quote name='fff398']Anyways yeah I got the EBgames warranty, err do they cover me dropping it in the toiler and having some brown stuff on it as a replacement? or am i screwed?[/QUOTE]

I sure hope you cleaned it off. I mean how dirty would one have to be to let shit (literally) stay on a expenisve purchase?

[quote name='Darkside Hazuki']I thought this was a Javeryh topic...[/QUOTE]

I thought the same thing.

Did the near death experience quicken the loading times at all OP?

near death experience???well I guess I had some splash damage on myself when I Istood up right after I knew I dropped it in the toilet....

Man, what a bunch of crap.

That is shitty luck....

If the system sank, that is piss-poor construction!

If EB won't repair it are urine trouble with your parents? Will the shit hit the fan?

If they do replace it it would be craptacular!

If they don't you can smoke it, I hears it some good shit.

As my mom always said, if you fall off the log, get right back on it!

Are you going to buy another one, the PSP is the shit!

I'm out, my brain hurts can't think of any more puns.

[quote name='steveovig']Please, for all of our sakes in the gaming community, don't trade your PSP in anywhere or sell it, EVER.[/QUOTE]

But what if it's still 1.5?!? ZOMG!!

[quote name='onapartyrock']Man, what a bunch of crap.

That is shitty luck....

If the system sank, that is piss-poor construction!

If EB won't repair it are urine trouble with your parents? Will the shit hit the fan?

If they do replace it it would be craptacular!

If they don't you can smoke it, I hears it some good shit.

As my mom always said, if you fall off the log, get right back on it!

Are you going to buy another one, the PSP is the shit!

I'm out, my brain hurts can't think of any more puns.[/QUOTE]

All that work and not a single one is funny. Don't give up though!

[quote name='Lew Zealand']This is at least part of the reason there is a wrist strap included with the PSP. So gross.[/QUOTE]

Does anyone actually use that thing?

[quote name='Francis']I play mine on the pot all the time, by the time I'm done everything is usually loaded.[/QUOTE]

I declare winnar.

Also, over a day and no response from Javery. Hmmm.

[quote name='fff398']near death experience???well I guess I had some splash damage on myself when I Istood up right after I knew I dropped it in the toilet....[/QUOTE]

I was talking about your PSP. I figured a dip in the gravy bowl was enough of a hint that he should hurry his fucking ass up from now on!

[quote name='Darkside Hazuki']I thought this was a Javeryh topic...[/quote]

I knew this was coming the second I read the title.... 5 posts in - not bad... :D I am way too careful in the shitter to actually drop a PSP in there but I do think it could happen. I have a method though that keeps the PSP away from the bowl.

1. Put PSP in pocket
2. Walk to bathroom avoiding eye contact with my effing secretary who probably times me in there because I have to walk by her desk and she knows when I go in and when I come out.
3. With PSP still in my pocket I build a nest on the toilet seat. Never use one of those god damn doilies of whetever they're called. They don't work. Any direct ass-to-porcelain contact and you should just go home immediately and kill yourself. Whoever invented those things should be shot. I can't believe that there is a company that manufactures these things and think they work. I could go on forever. Just awful.
4. Sit down
5. Pull PSP out of pocket
6. Put PSP holder on the little shelf to the left above the TP dispenser (after building a secondary nest on there, of course)
7. Play PSP and shit all at the same time. I'm a talented mofo.
8. Put PSP back in holder and leave on TP shelf
9. Wipe. Be liberal with the TP - After all, I'm not paying for it (this is not to imply I walk around with dirty ass at home on the weekends though just that most of my shitting is done at the office, unfortunately). Don't be afraid to flush more than once either.
10. Here's where it gets tricky - pulling up my pants and buckling up, tucking in, etc. This is the only spot where I feel like the PSP could be subject to getting knocked into the bowl. After all, it's a tight space in there and my arms are moving. Any suggestions are welcome but I can't really put the PSP back in my pocket until my pants are up. It's a toughie.
11. Wash up
12. Walk back to office once again avoiding eye contact with my effing secretary.

This is all assuming I got some privacy in the shitter, per my rules on bathroom etiquette at the office.

[quote name='javeryh']
[/QUOTE]

Not that I think this comment is going anywhere soon, but I'm going to preserve it for posterity anyway.

Do you have any idea how awesome it is to be able to play Street Fighter Alpha 3 on the toilet? I can't wait to get Tales of Eternia (tomorrow!)... I'll be shitting and gaining levels like no other. You can't beat that kind of success.

[quote name='javeryh']I knew this was coming the second I read the title.... 5 posts in - not bad... :D I am way too careful in the shitter to actually drop a PSP in there but I do think it could happen. I have a method though that keeps the PSP away from the bowl.

1. Put PSP in pocket
2. Walk to bathroom avoiding eye contact with my effing secretary who probably times me in there because I have to walk by her desk and she knows when I go in and when I come out.
3. With PSP still in my pocket I build a nest on the toilet seat. Never use one of those god damn doilies of whetever they're called. They don't work. Any direct ass-to-porcelain contact and you should just go home immediately and kill yourself. Whoever invented those things should be shot. I can't believe that there is a company that manufactures these things and think they work. I could go on forever. Just awful.
4. Sit down
5. Pull PSP out of pocket
6. Put PSP holder on the little shelf to the left above the TP dispenser (after building a secondary nest on there, of course)
8. Put PSP back in holder and leave on TP shelf
9. Wipe. Be liberal with the TP - After all, I'm not paying for it (this is not to imply I walk around with dirty ass at home on the weekends though just that most of my shitting is done at the office, unfortunately). Don't be afraid to flush more than once either.
10. Here's where it gets tricky - pulling up my pants and buckling up, tucking in, etc. This is the only spot where I feel like the PSP could be subject to getting knocked into the bowl. After all, it's a tight space in there and my arms are moving. Any suggestions are welcome but I can't really put the PSP back in my pocket until my pants are up. It's a toughie.
11. Wash up
12. Walk back to office once again avoiding eye contact with my effing secretary.

This is all assuming I got some privacy in the shitter, per my rules on bathroom etiquette at the office.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: That shit is so funny to me.

And javery, have you experienced kleenex cottonelle wipes yet? OMG, they are heavenly!

[quote name='munch']:rofl: That shit is so funny to me.

And javery, have you experienced kleenex cottonelle wipes yet? OMG, they are heavenly![/quote]

No, not yet. At home I use my daughter's baby wipes (by Pampers, I think) and they are awesome. The fact that we use dry wadded paper to wipe our asses is absolutely disgusting. You are basically just smearing it around. Did you ever get a little bit of shit on your hand? You need like 10 minutes at the sink with some soap and water just to get rid of the smell - the skin around your asshole has got to be 100 times worse. OMG it's effing gross. I always use a little water down there to make sure I'm clean. The only time I can't is at work, unfortunately.

[quote name='javeryh']No, not yet. At home I use my daughter's baby wipes (by Pampers, I think) and they are awesome. The fact that we use dry wadded paper to wipe our asses is absolutely disgusting. You are basically just smearing it around. Did you ever get a little bit of shit on your hand? You need like 10 minutes at the sink with some soap and water just to get rid of the smell - the skin around your asshole has got to be 100 times worse. OMG it's effing gross. I always use a little water down there to make sure I'm clean. The only time I can't is at work, unfortunately.[/QUOTE]

200.jpg

These are your answer. Seriously, everyone should use them. Wet wipes are the wave of the future.

If you want it to be replaced by the PRP, do the employee a favor and don't just give him/her the PSP with brown stuff on it.

[quote name='javeryh']This is what I've been using for the last year or so:

HIGHLY recommended. They rule.[/QUOTE]

My wet wipes are manlier than your wet wipes!

[quote name='munch']My wet wipes are manlier than your wet wipes![/quote]

Are you saying the picture of the mother nuzzling the baby and the cartoon shaped heart drawn on the front of my Pampers wipes isn't manly?

[quote name='javeryh']Are you saying the picture of the mother nuzzling the baby and the cartoon shaped heart drawn on the front of my Pampers wipes isn't manly?[/QUOTE]

I was actually referring to the color scheme. But yeah, that stuff too.

Well I use sandpaper to wipe my ass, so therefore I am manlier than the both of ya's.

This is, of course, when I don't have access to YOUR MOM.

[quote name='Strell']Well I use sandpaper to wipe my ass, so therefore I am manlier than the both of ya's.

This is, of course, when I don't have access to YOUR MOM.[/QUOTE]

Oh no you didn't!

bread's done
Back