dropping systems

Abdullah2

CAGiversary!
has anyone dropped their systems and some part has stopped working?my ps2 took quite a fall and now it wont recognize the hardrive :( , but the rest is fine. i had all my ps1 and ps2 saves on there, can yall recommend a way to restore it or is there no hope..

it was dark i was trying to get out the house without waking anyone up, i knocked it off a table onto hardwood floor *cRaCkErs*, then fell to my knees in despare after realising

Well from the sound of it you fucked up your hd and not your ps2. Don't know what you can do about that. I've both my Playstations before (the old gray ones). One I had to open to fix the laser (works fine now) and the other one was fine to but something in it died, maybe the spindle motor. It was a first gen Playstation, it served it's time.

im thinking of investing into 'max usb drive', but do they generally last as long/longer than memory cards/harddrives? i think those last a good 10 years each with care, its about time they invent a permanent storage device

I dropped my Master System II that I had and it broke the pause button=-( It made Alex kid damn near impossible to beat cuz I couldnt pause the game to switch characters=-(

[quote name='Abdullah2'] its about time they invent a permanent storage device[/QUOTE]

Okay, you give me the money and ill make the blue prints, it will be great, I will name it a "Harddrive!" The year 1991 will never be the SAME!

bread's done
Back