DS Deal help please!

jakescape53

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Ok, well before you storm off this is a deal exclusive to me so i just need some advice real quick. Soooo i have been saving for the ds lite us release for a few months now waiting patiently for any announcements (if we ever will get any :roll:). However just recently my friend who owns a psp and ds and has become tired of the ds offered me his very slightly used great condition ds with all the cables, legend of zelda four swords for gba, and ds games; animal crossing, mario kart ds, metroid prime demo, wario ware touched, asphalt urban gt, super mario 64 ds, and tony hawks american sk8land for the price of $75. I know that will set me up for quite some time but i have come this far in saving for a lite and i know i have almost reached the promised land. I am strongly leaning towards this deal as that will leave me with enough spare change for elder scrolls oblvion or bf2 for the 360 once it gets back from repair in texas. Any help or insight on how much this deal pwns newbs or how much this deal may be better off holding off on and springing for the lite would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a ton!!!

Happy Gaming,

-Jakescape53 :ds:

Yeah im so CAG theres this aching feeling in my head that has problems with spending more than 20$ on video games but theres probally a 95% chance ill go with this. :lol:

[quote name='jakescape53']Yeah im so CAG theres this aching feeling in my head that has problems with spending more than 20$ on video games but theres probally a 95% chance ill go with this. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Good move. It is an awesome deal.

Ok recent update. The friend had a recent change of heart felt that 70$ was too good of a deal so we are now thinking between 100-120 for the package. Still a good deal, No?

$75 is a steal...you should probably go to jail for that price. $100-120 is still a great deal for you, you couldn't even buy the games used for that price.

If you go with the $100-120, I hope you don't need this friend. If he finds out how bad you have taken him, you won't be his buddy anymore.

I don't have any problem getting a steal from a complete stranger (or store), but I wouldn't rip off a friend this way. Hell, you can't even get a used DS for $100.

My two cents.

TBW

I told him for 75$ he was getting screwed over so thats why we kicked it up over 100$. He is very into video gaming and has the mindframe of a cag so he knows what hes doing he just however got an ipod video and feels that with that and a psp he is set.

Yeah ive got that all already. Once we see each other again we will probally verbally agree on something im hoping 100 even but i could even splurge to 120.

legend of zelda four swords for gba, and ds games; animal crossing, mario kart ds, metroid prime demo, wario ware touched, asphalt urban gt, super mario 64 ds, and tony hawks american sk8land for the price of $75

so a DS system with 6 games and your have to ask : )

if you dont want the DS games PM me i buy some of them off you

[quote name='jakescape53']Yeah im so CAG theres this aching feeling in my head that has problems with spending more than 20$ on video games but theres probally a 95% chance ill go with this. :lol:[/quote]

You're "so CAG" that you question getting a 130 dollar system and multiple games for that system for half the price of the games alone, yet if you don't take that offer you'll readily drop full price for a new DS Lite?

That's not being "so CAG", that's being senseless.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']You're "so CAG" that you question getting a 130 dollar system and multiple games for that system for half the price of the games alone, yet if you don't take that offer you'll readily drop full price for a new DS Lite?

That's not being "so CAG", that's being senseless.[/quote]

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

bread's done
Back