DS game case question

It's a pretty outdated design considering that not many games ever had Rumble Pak support and I don't believe there were any other GBA-format accessories. The current DS hardware iterations don't even have GBA slots anymore!

The existence of the GBA cart pegs in the DS case does provide a nice alternative for GBA owners who want to house their games in something sturdier than their original cardboard boxes.

Yep for GBA games.. I find it pretty useful as I store my GBA games in related DS game cases to make them easier to find, i.e. Zelda Minish Cap goes in the Spirit Tracks case, etc.

[quote name='rapsodist']The existence of the GBA cart pegs in the DS case does provide a nice alternative for GBA owners who want to house their games in something sturdier than their original cardboard boxes.[/QUOTE]

www.thecoverproject.net has just about every GBA game cover custom-made for a DS case for exactly this reason. And it looks fantastic to those with the will to purchase tons of blank DS cases and print out all of the needed custom covers.

bread's done
Back