DS games played sideways like a book

rapsodist

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I really love the idea of turning the DS sideways like a book! I'd love to find a compete list of games that utilize this feature. The only games I know are Brain Age, Hotel Dusk, and Meteos: Disney Magic. Are there more?

it's a good idea, but the DS lite is a bit too small for my likeing to be held like a book. My hands cramp up after awhile.

ANd from what I know, that's about the only games held book style.

The new Konami arcade compilation can be turned vertically to play (like the original arcade screen aspect ratio), but I guess that technically isn't a "book" since you will likely only use the one screen to play.

[quote name='soonersfan60']The new Konami arcade compilation can be turned vertically to play (like the original arcade screen aspect ratio), but I guess that technically isn't a "book" since you will likely only use the one screen to play.[/quote]

Thats still cool tho, and would work extra great for Shmups.

[quote name='musicnoteless']it's a good idea, but the DS lite is a bit too small for my likeing to be held like a book. My hands cramp up after awhile.

ANd from what I know, that's about the only games held book style.[/QUOTE]

I'm the exact opposite, I find that it's easier to hold book style rather than normally.

What's funny is that this thread came up in my subscriptions list, and I immediately thought, that's a great topic! Then I clicked through and realized that I was the one who started the thread... :roll:

Thanks for the new alerts, guys, much appreciated!

100 Classic Books

Although, it isn't really a game.

Edit: I just realized how old this thread is.

I got to get this game one of these days:
Last Window: Secret of Cape West

There are a few DSiWare games like Looksley's Line Up and I think at least one of the Topsy Turvy games. Can't think of any others at the moment (besides the ones that are just stories), but I know there are more.

bread's done
Back