DS games, X-men Legends GC, Silent Hill PS1/PS2, comics, mics.

adamthered

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Here's what I've got.

If shipping isn't mentioned it's because it will be based on weight and destination. Payments through Pay Pal preferred. Here is a link to some feedback on me to ease any doubt some might have about my lower CAG rating, which is also 100% positive: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkion-exchange-feedback/107434-adamthered.html Shipping will be combined on multiple items.

Not looking for anything for trade. Thanks.

Video Games

The DS games are my wife's. Please be nice and give her what she is asking (and what I researched) :D None of the Nintendo Club codes were ever registered, if that makes a difference.

Harvest Moon DS. $10. Shipping is $3.
HarvestMoon.jpg

Hotel Dusk Room 215 DS. MISB.$15. Shipping is $3.
HotelDusk.jpg

Lego Star Wars 2. $15. Shipping is $3.
StarWars.jpg

Monopoly/Boggle/Yahtzee/Battleship. $25. Missing manual. This is kinda rare (so of course she lost something to it). Shipping is $3.
Boggle.jpg

Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney. $25. Shipping is $3.
PWright.jpg

Trace Memory. $10. Shipping is $3.
Trace2.jpg

Trauma Center. Under the Knife. $10. Shipping is $3.
Trace.jpg

Thanks for looking.
Adam

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='5of9']If you want to trade CML for buffy season 8 all issues.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, only looking to sell these. I'm trying to make some extra cash for a trip I'm taking to Boston in December.

Thanks though.

Xenosaga set (PS2). $50. Inlcudes Xenosaga 1, 2, 3 and the strategies guides for each (guides 2 and 3 have still attached posters and all games are black label). Includes cases and manuals.

Buffy Season 8 issues 1-40 and Willow and Riley Specials. $75. All comics come with bags and boards. Covers are a mix of Jo Chen painted and Georges Jeantry illustrated. All first printings.

Would you do a discount if I bought all that?

[quote name='frostybroc']CML for Resonance of Fate and Demon Souls.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, not looking for trades. Trying to raise some extra cash for a trip. Thanks though.

bread's done
Back