DS Lite Bundle w/ Case + 3 Games ($80 Shipped)

True. Never got to play em, I was always Mortal Kombat until it became teh suck and switched to Soul Calibur, which got redundant, and I'll be honest, I've not played any fighting games since except Super Smash Bros.

DOA is a pretty amazing series, but I'm trying to see if I can them else where because I don't want to be spending too much on the series.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='phoenix529']Yep.[/QUOTE]

Oh snap whats the bid up to? Haha, I completely forgot about it, oh well, if you want it, I won't bid on it anymore.

Hunter The Reckoning $3
Hunter The Reckoning: Redeemer $3

EDIT: have to put my 2 cents in on this DOA debate. It is awesome!! Especially Hitomi :D

[quote name='phoenix529']You're a good person.

Speed Racer(sealed/signed) - $2.5[/QUOTE]

THREE DOLLARS ON SPEED RA-*is tackled* :lol:

Note: That's not an actual bid. NOT AN ACTUAL BID.

[quote name='yukine']So is he combining shipping for everyone, or only the "highrollaz"?[/QUOTE]

Was there something about combined shipping?

Er, I mean discounted. As in, first thing is $3.00, rest is $1.50. I'm just being thrown off by the rules since it looks like they are separate almost.

Ohhh, no, that applies to everybody. The first set of rules is dv8mad's official rules. The "highrollaz" are Splatoon's rules. So yeah, discounted shipping.

OK, guess I should go ahead and snipe since it's 10:59(Central)

Elite Beat Agents - $5.50
Soul Calibur II - $2.50
Katamari Damacy - $6
Sega Genesis Collection - $3.50
Wolverine #1 - $4.50

ugh... Splatoon isn't even online. This could go on a while (which only helps him). My girlfriend is waiting for me in bed, so I am not being helped by this.

[quote name='jughead']ugh... Splatoon isn't even online. This could go on a while (which only helps him). My girlfriend is waiting for me in bed, so I am not being helped by this.[/QUOTE]

exact quote from her when you finally get into bed " NONE FOR YOU!!!!"

bread's done
Back