DS Lite Bundle w/ Case + 3 Games ($80 Shipped)

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']@kipz bring it on :D
Hunter The Reckoning $5
Hunter The Reckoning: Redeemer $5[/QUOTE]

Ok, I'm out, they're yours...But you best sleep with one eye open.;)

kipz I would love to get into a bidding war with you but... sadly I have to depart from work. hopefully I dont get sniped on a couple of other things but oh well. there will be more lowballs :)

that said $5.50 bidded from you and they are yours. I am actually leaving right about meow ;)

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']kipz I would love to get into a bidding war with you but... sadly I have to depart from work. hopefully I dont get sniped on a couple of other things but oh well. there will be more lowballs :)

that said $5.50 bidded from you and they are yours. I am actually leaving right about meow ;)[/QUOTE]
Hmm, so they'll be totally unprotected by you, huh?...
Hunter....Nah.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']I'm thinking about having a lowball sale, which would include 80+ 360 Games =D[/QUOTE]

please dont do that to me. i just bought a tv and am low on funds

Like most lowballs, if it's got a set end date it should probably end there without any deviation from the time.

I am in no way saying this becaues yukine just outbid me on a copy of FPR I really don't need since I have one already.

I like toast.

[quote name='Shady3011']Pretty sure the lowball sale is over. Like an eBay auction, it closes even if the seller isn't present.[/QUOTE]
He said that he'd post ("10 minutes give or take, basically when I get home from work") when it was over, so that gives the impression that it is still open.

[quote name='phoenix529']OK, guess I should go ahead and snipe since it's 10:59(Central)

Elite Beat Agents - $5.50
Soul Calibur II - $2.50
Katamari Damacy - $6
Sega Genesis Collection - $3.50
Wolverine #1 - $4.50[/QUOTE]

Are you bidding the xbox version or the GC version of Soul Calibur II?

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']not 11:59 where i am, so i hope these count

BMX XXX - $2:50
Shinobi - $2:50
Mechassault - $2:50[/QUOTE]

It says 12:08 AM right above your name. Well probably only for me since I live in eastern time.

In that case, $3 on BMX XXX.

[quote name='phoenix529']Yeah cause it says 11:08 for me.

I'm bidding GC, have no fear.[/QUOTE]

Dammit.

I feel bad to do this but:

Soul Calibur II - $3 (GC)

[quote name='Shady3011']You guys are playing with semantics. It's over.

Sale will end 7/24 at approx. 11:59pm EST[/QUOTE]

I hope it only counts upto 11:59, since I made sure to place my bid for Gears at 11:59. Having it go on afterward would make me a sad panda.

Well. Is it over or not? Cuz this sniper just popped in and started running a muck.

Hmm... Alien Homonid in my queue on Goozex. #7. Hmm...

So, what if he doesn't show up then? Is it just going to be a random end? Not that I'm against that, but when someone says it ends at midnight that usually means it ends at midnight.

[quote name='Bronson-Lee']fuck that, if I was him I'd continue this shit :p[/QUOTE]

Most likely it will continue until all bids have posted.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']I hope it only counts upto 11:59, since I made sure to place my bid for Gears at 11:59. Having it go on afterward would make me a sad panda.[/QUOTE]

I out bid you on it at 12 on the dot.

bread's done
Back