DS Lite DecalGirl skin?

as long as you don't stretch the stuff, you can place it fine.

I threw one on my PSP and it was slightly difficult, but not impossible. I even lined up all the LEDs too.

get it, it's nice, protects and looks fantastic.

I LOVE Decalgirl. In the past, I've bought skins for my Gameboy Advance SP, DS Lite, DSi, Motorola RAZR, and iPod Classic. Her stuff is the best, goes on easy, and lasts a long time.

I used them in past for my PS3 and DS lite until I started making my own custom ones. As for applying the skins, they are easy to take off, and apply. However, it is best to put it down perfectly on the first try. Use a credit card or something similar to smooth out the edges from one side to another. They say you can wash them and they would still stick, but I rather not risk it. lol

Since this is still on the front page I figured I'd go ahead and mention that I did get a DS Lite skin from Decal Girl for my wife. She really likes it and it looks great. It went on quite easily.

She's only using the interior skins, since she already has the Princess Peach sparkly sticker on the front from the Target DS deal from around 3 years ago, though.

bread's done
Back