DS Radiant Historia Reprint pre-order 34.99

[quote name='mjafyx']Coming out on March 19 online only.[/QUOTE]

Online only reprint? =O I still have a sealed copy with the mini soundtrack (curse you, never-ending backlog!), so while this doesn't affect me, I did see others complain about its apparent rarity.

[quote name='TronB']Online only reprint? =O I still have a sealed copy with the mini soundtrack (curse you, never-ending backlog!), so while this doesn't affect me, I did see others complain about its apparent rarity.[/QUOTE]

And you've not even played it yet? the shame...

Got mine first week last year. If you have a DS and you like RPGs then this game is a must-own. IMHO it could've been a late system seller if it had the right advertising and enough power behind it.

[quote name='VetraX']And you've not even played it yet? the shame...

Got mine first week last year. If you have a DS and you like RPGs then this game is a must-own. IMHO it could've been a late system seller if it had the right advertising and enough power behind it.[/QUOTE]

Well I have more than 100 other unplayed games to choose from xD About 45 of those being RPGs. I honestly don't know when I'll get to Radiant Historia, I'm just glad that I have a copy for when I do decide to play it.

[quote name='Mr.']$35? That's expensive for a DS game and reprint.[/QUOTE]

It's the same price as it was when it first launched. Also, have you not seen the crazy amounts people want for it on eBay/Amazon? This is actually cheap.

I'll probably pick it up too, not that I'll ever get to it. But if it's rare, might as well swoop it up. Especially since I'm not jumping on the 3DS anytime soon.

Thanks OP!

[quote name='Rocky071']I'll probably pick it up too, not that I'll ever get to it. But if it's rare, might as well swoop it up. Especially since I'm not jumping on the 3DS anytime soon.

Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

With a reprint it probably won't be very rare in the end.

[quote name='TronB']Online only reprint? =O I still have a sealed copy with the mini soundtrack (curse you, never-ending backlog!), so while this doesn't affect me, I did see others complain about its apparent rarity.[/QUOTE]

Same here, I picked up a first edition copy very late a few weeks ago. A friend CSR from EB held it up for me. Still sealed...

I can't find it locally any more so I jumped on this reprint preorder. This one probably won't come with the soundtrack so the first print will probably still be sought after. I'm just glad I can still get a copy of the game tho! (and not for $100)

You guys with sealed copies of the first run with box and soundtrack should keep it sealed and pick up a copy of the reprint to play. I bet a sealed first run with that stuff will still be worth something.

[quote name='MoxManiac_']You guys with sealed copies of the first run with box and soundtrack should keep it sealed and pick up a copy of the reprint to play. I bet a sealed first run with that stuff will still be worth something.[/QUOTE]

Im thinking there is a 50% chance the 1st edition will keep (or increase) its value over time. That being said I decide to part with mine and pick up a reprint instead.

If im going with the current prices though, my guess would be that the value of the first print is going to end up around 60-70$, similar to what happened to Digital Devil Saga LE after the reprint. But who knows

[quote name='MoxManiac_']You guys with sealed copies of the first run with box and soundtrack should keep it sealed and pick up a copy of the reprint to play. I bet a sealed first run with that stuff will still be worth something.[/QUOTE]
Eh, I don't plan on ever selling anything from my collection. In my mind. having the CD increases the value of my collection. But isn't the CD only like 5 tracks or something, not something people should be spending big money on? I might be mixing it up with something else though...

[quote name='Variation']This one not coming with a soundtrack?[/QUOTE]
Nope. The email I got from the Atlus faithful thing said "NOTE: new copies will not include the launch bonus soundtrack CD"

[quote name='Rocky071']Colletor's value and such aside, can anyone vouch for this being a good game?[/QUOTE]

:lol: why do you think it's getting a reprint?

i wonder if the soundtrack can fetch anything by itself... i found it after selling my copy..

sold a copy for 48 bucks then found the outer box and soundtrack (sucks i probally could of got 80 for it)

then again i could always buy the reprint and toss it in the outer box and says its a first print LOL

[quote name='TronB']Eh, I don't plan on ever selling anything from my collection. In my mind. having the CD increases the value of my collection. But isn't the CD only like 5 tracks or something, not something people should be spending big money on? I might be mixing it up with something else though...

Nope. The email I got from the Atlus faithful thing said "NOTE: new copies will not include the launch bonus soundtrack CD"[/QUOTE]

It is only a short soundtrack, not full. Youre right that it shouldnt be worth what people are paying for it.

[quote name='slidecage']i wonder if the soundtrack can fetch anything by itself... i found it after selling my copy..

sold a copy for 48 bucks then found the outer box and soundtrack (sucks i probally could of got 80 for it)

then again i could always buy the reprint and toss it in the outer box and says its a first print LOL[/QUOTE]

Youre probably better off selling the bonuses with the reprint. I thought about that too. A good second option.

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']Youre probably better off selling the bonuses with the reprint. I thought about that too. A good second option.[/QUOTE]

well if the sales go though and no more bids Before ebay and paypal fees

sound the game for 48.88
soundtrack and box has a bid of 25 + ship

say 50 for game 25 for box and cd 75 bucks .... about 62 after all fees

Heads up i think MARCH 19 2012 is the reprint date...i doubt i grab it day one.. I will wait and see if tehre is a sale or until my backlog clears ..

just got done with fossil fighter champions (34 hours and getting devil 2 for the ds weds)

bread's done
Back