DS Screen Protectors

[quote name='FlipSide']dont know about official, but its licensed by nintendo

Hori makes the best screen protector for the DS, nuff said.. have one on mine, and my PSP.

Its cheaper @ play-asia.com $8.39 shipped
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-b7-49-en-70-196x.html[/quote]
Nice! I totally forgot about Play-Asia. Those look the same ones that Lik-Sang seems to have for a little less. The Hori are what I was aiming for and these seem like the ones to go for. I dont think you can beat the price on these so thanks FlipSide! :applause:

I have some Martin Fields on my DS Lite. I used to use plain old vinyl on my old DS, but vinyl just doesn't compare to the Martin Field screen protector.

I really like that the Martin Fields are absolutely crystal clear, unlike the vinyl, which muddied the screen. The Martin Field screen protector also is very smooth, so you don't get stylus drag, unlike the vinyl.

But the only thing is that Martin Fields are a bit more expensive compared to the Hori protectors, $12.99 vs. $8.

[quote name='Rusty Ghia']I have some Martin Fields on my DS Lite. I used to use plain old vinyl on my old DS, but vinyl just doesn't compare to the Martin Field screen protector.

I really like that the Martin Fields are absolutely crystal clear, unlike the vinyl, which muddied the screen. The Martin Field screen protector also is very smooth, so you don't get stylus drag, unlike the vinyl.

But the only thing is that Martin Fields are a bit more expensive compared to the Hori protectors, $12.99 vs. $8.[/quote]

Got a link to them? I'm open to all opinions :D

bread's done
Back