DS take the plunge?

Jackal888

CAGiversary!
I am a cheap ass portable gamer. I love handhelds I have most handhelds that were available except the DS. Right now I own and love a PSP,GBA and a Neo Geo Pcket Color.The reason i want a DS is for certain games (Contact,FFTA2,Zelda:pH) also playing my GBA games on a better screen.I am now thinking are three game worth buying a Black DS Lite.

I came to this forums to hear intelligent arguments ,pros and cons of purchasing a DS. Please no flaming the PSP I have tons of games for it and love it to death.What games do you suggest for the DS that are unique?

Honestly, I had a DS when they first came out, thought it was horrible and ended up selling it for a huge loss. It's gone full circle since then - still using the same phat, need to snag a Lite one of these days.

Meteos, Castlevania PoR/DoS, Puzzle Quest, Phoenix Wright, Advance Wars, Mario and Luigi Partners in Time, and more - those are just some of my stack sitting on my shelf are all worth picking up. Not everything uses the stylus, but Meteos, especially multiplayer is pretty fun and hectic once you get to the faster levels. The only real con I have with my phat is the stylus makes your hand cramp up after an hour or two of heavy use, fairly easy to remedy with a PDA stylus or one of the pen-styled ones - just takes a little side cash.

I first owned a psp and I thought the ds was just too gimmicky and would last. man was I wrong, I ended up selling my psp about 5 months ago and got a ds instead and I couldn't be more happier. I truly play my ds atleast for 1 hour everday since i've gotten it, it's just that much fun. It's got 2 screens which is easy to point out, but they're very helpful in most games and the touch screen IS very dependent in some of the good ds games.

The battery life is to die for. I can charge for about 3 hours and get a good playtime of about 20-25 hours, it's great. There's such a wide selection of ds games to choose from, i'm still writing down which ones I want, there's just some many good games that you want to play. it's just a great handheld all around. once you realize it's more than just a "2 screen handheld", you'll learn it's so much more.

[quote name='wubb']Booo! I thought this was going to be about an underwater housing for the lite. :lol:[/quote]

I was hoping to be regaled with a story detailing an adventurous drop into the loo and how it survived or not.

Plenty of DS games to choose from, but to be honest, playing GBA games on the DS kind of stinks. The larger physical size of the DS makes the screen seem smaller to me, especially more so because one will be blacked out. Better off with a SP2 if you want to just enjoy GBA games.

But you can't really go wrong with a DS for native games. I'm not into adventure/RPG games so I have no recommendations unfortunately.

[quote name='Jackal888']Sorry Wubb no underwater DS yet. I just need help on buying one.[/QUOTE]

I appreciate a man who can take a joke so I'll throw out a few suggestions.

I agree with most of what has been said here although Meteos wasn't my cup of tea.

Games that really use the stylus (and are awesome)

Kirby Canvas Curse
Trauma Center: Under the Knife
Mario vs. DK2
Brain Age / Big Brain Academy (I prefer BA.)
Wario Ware Touched

And there are probably other good ones.

And there are quite a few good DS exclusives that don't really use the touch screen a lot, but are still great.

New Super Mario Bros
Castlevania DoS
Phoenix Wright (although the stylus does make things much easier)
Dragon Quest Heroes
Yoshi's Island DS

Check gamerankings.com for the top 50+ scoring DS games.

I bought the original DS close to launch, and just recently upgraded to a Lite. The DS has a host of very good, unique, stylus-based games, as well as a host of games with no particularly interesting use of the stylus or the dual screens, but still great games (see Pokemon, Children of Mana[IMO]). Most of my favorites have been listed here already. If you're not of the attitude "lol nintondoez r teh suk y i need 2 scrns and touchin stuff" then you'll enjoy the DS.

[quote name='halfbent']Honestly, I had a DS when they first came out, thought it was horrible and ended up selling it for a huge loss. It's gone full circle since then - still using the same phat, need to snag a Lite one of these days.

Meteos, Castlevania PoR/DoS, Puzzle Quest, Phoenix Wright, Advance Wars, Mario and Luigi Partners in Time, and more - those are just some of my stack sitting on my shelf are all worth picking up. Not everything uses the stylus, but Meteos, especially multiplayer is pretty fun and hectic once you get to the faster levels. The only real con I have with my phat is the stylus makes your hand cramp up after an hour or two of heavy use, fairly easy to remedy with a
PDA stylus or one of the pen-styled ones - just takes a little side cash.[/quote]
Thanks Half Bent you make a good argument and gave some good games. I think I will get Puzzle Quest for the PSP the visuals are better. I only want unique experiences. I am cheap I have to justify my purchases to my girlfriend. So on my list of games is:
Contact
FFTA2-not released
Zelda:pH -not released
Dragon Quest IX -not released

[quote name='Jackal888']Thanks Half Bent you make a good argument and gave some good games. I think I will get Puzzle Quest for the PSP the visuals are better. So on my list of games is:
Contact
FFTA2-not released
Zelda:pH -not released

[/quote]

I've played neither version, but I believe the PSP version of PQ had more bugs than the DS version. Not too sure, but you may want to check thhat out. I seem to remember hearing that somewhere, but I may be wrong.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']I bought the original DS close to launch, and just recently upgraded to a Lite. The DS has a host of very good, unique, stylus-based games, as well as a host of games with no particularly interesting use of the stylus or the dual screens, but still great games (see Pokemon, Children of Mana[IMO]). Most of my favorites have been listed here already. If you're not of the attitude "lol nintondoez r teh suk y i need 2 scrns and touchin stuff" then you'll enjoy the DS.[/quote]

What about Pokemon? I have never played a Pokemon Game even on GBA.

just get one. if nothing else for the better gba screen. even though there are only 3 games you "want" im sure youll find plenty of more games.

Well if you don't mind buying used, there's a ton of great games to pick up right now at EB on the cheap. You'd really like Dragon Quest Rocket Slime which is essentially Zelda if Link were a slime. It's a very satisfying game. Also, after a PS2 I'd say the DS is the biggest "must own" system at the moment. Why you don't already have one when you already own a PSP and a Neo Geo Pocket is beyond me.

I love my DS mainly because it as great games. A lot of great games.

What I don't like about the Lite though are the tiny and somewhat low face buttons, stupid slider volume control (give me a volume wheel dammit), and crappy speakers. But none of those bother me too much.

For some great stylus games not yet mentioned try:

Pac-Pix
Pac N Roll
Ultimate Spider-Man

I'm dead serious. They might not sound all that great but they are cheap and use the stylus in unique ways. I had a lot of fun with each of them.

Went to GameStop/EB tried to buy that Black DS Lite. Could not do it, I think I will wait 'till the games I want come out.

[quote name='Jackal888']Went to GameStop/EB tried to buy that Black DS Lite. Could not do it, I think I will wait 'till the games I want come out.[/QUOTE]

You were a fool for avoiding the awesome power of EBA. That game alone is worth buying a DS for.

[quote name='Willie Aames']You were a fool for avoiding the awesome power of EBA. That game alone is worth buying a DS for.[/quote]

QFT. Also it should've been mentioned way before now in this thread. And you don't want to forget the original Ouendan(and the upcoming sequal) either. That series may very well have gotten more time in my DS than all my other DS games combined, and they both still get about an hour every day or two.

EBA/Ouendan is absolutely the best reason to own a DS. I suppose all the other amazing titles help as well. It's hard to sell someone on a DS, the games should be able to do that on their own. I would definitely recommend Phoenix Wright, Meteos, and Hotel Dusk as games that offer something unique. For more traditional games, you can't go wrong with Castlevania, New Super Mario Bros., Pokemon, or Mario Kart.

It's OK not to get it! I have every game boy but have not purchased a DS yet. Why not? Well, I didn't feel like there were any games that really justified the need to spend at least $130. You could buy a micro for about $50 and a couple great GBA games you missed out on, for less than the price of a DS lite.

Also, since you've already waited this long you might as well stick it out for the next system. I pretty much guarantee you there will be a new handheld Nintendo system out by the end of '08.

[quote name='briandadude']It's OK not to get it! I have every game boy but have not purchased a DS yet. Why not? Well, I didn't feel like there were any games that really justified the need to spend at least $130. You could buy a micro for about $50 and a couple great GBA games you missed out on, for less than the price of a DS lite.

Also, since you've already waited this long you might as well stick it out for the next system. I pretty much guarantee you there will be a new handheld Nintendo system out by the end of '08.[/quote]

Thanks I was feeling bad for not getting it 'till I read your post. I mean there are 4 games I want for DS but they are not enough yet. Two of them are not out yet . I will wait, who knows maybe the DS Lite Advance will come out?

I think that it's foolish to ask for suggestions for games on a thread and then just simply not buy the console. There are an insane amount of great games on the DS and you're just missing out. Between Jump Ultimate Stars, the best fighting game since the original Calibur, Advance Wars: Dual Strike, with over a hundred hours of gameplay, and Phoenix Wright and Hotel Dusk, you need a really good reason not to pick one up if you're actually looking to enjoy some games.

It's one thing to be cheap. It's another thing to squander people's time.

[quote name='briandadude']Also, since you've already waited this long you might as well stick it out for the next system. I pretty much guarantee you there will be a new handheld Nintendo system out by the end of '08.[/quote]

I have to disagree with that statement.

Nintendo never rushes anything and the DSlite has been literally printing money since it came out. Why would Nintendo confuse consumers with another new portable? We may see a new revision of the DS, with additional features, but theres not gonna be a new system in the next year or two. I doubt we'll see a new system in the next 5 years.

I know Nintendo originally said that the DS was not a sequel to the GBA, and was more of a side project, but not anymore. There is no sequel to the GBA coming. The DSlite IS the sequel to the GBA.

Totally agree with that statement. I don't see a reason for a new system, when even the previous generation is still selling and upgrading, ie GB Micro. This things still sell like anything. I see more features and or accessories being brought out, but not a new console.

I would consider a revised DS a new system.

To the original poster, of course everyone on this board is going to tell you to buy a DS, they all have one. There are far too many DS games that are simply half-baked because developers feel that they have to incorporate the use of the touchscreen and as a result, many games just emit a gimmicky feel. The use of two screens comes off as inefficient with most games just sticking a map or something trivial on the bottom screen. The next version of the DS I believe will not be "DS" at all. Nintendo will release a system with one touch-sensitive screen & possibly a built-in gyro sensor but will not force developers to incorporate touch-screen technology if they don't want to. One screen = Game Boy.

Please take my ideas for what they are, ideas.

Avoiding the DS at this point, especially since you seem to be a handheld gaming adherent, is really silly. If I were you, I'd be most afraid that there would be TOO MANY games I'd want once I got it. I've had the DS since it first launched (got it as a Christmas present from my wife and later upgraded to the Lite) and there are just so many great titles for it. Some of them are a little obscure, especially for someone who does not own the system and thus has not have an extensive knowledge of what's available. But trust me, if you get one, you will not regret it, and it may change the way you look at your other handhelds.

And if your girlfriend complains, get Nintendogs or Animal Crossing and she will be on board. ;)

Of course, of course. Were all just speculating here. None of us work for Nintendo.

I would only consider a revised DS a 'new' system if it played games that older DS's could not.

And never discount the value of having a map on the second screen! Im sure countless Castlevania fans LOVE that map on the second screen, lol.

And yes OP, everyone here is gonna advise you to get a DS, it is the DS forum after all.

And like Tybee said, when you say theres only 4 games out that you would want, what that really means is that theres four games that you know you would want/like. But I bet theres plenty more games you would love for the system.

I bought the DS for only one game, Castlevania. And even after it was out I waited till the DSlite came out before I jumped in. And yeah, the CVgames are great, but theres soo many other great games I was turned onto after that. It may be a bit premature, but if things keep going the way they are, the DSlite may turn out to be my favorite system of all time.

[quote name='briandadude']I would consider a revised DS a new system.

To the original poster, of course everyone on this board is going to tell you to buy a DS, they all have one. There are far too many DS games that are simply half-baked because developers feel that they have to incorporate the use of the touchscreen and as a result, many games just emit a gimmicky feel. The use of two screens comes off as inefficient with most games just sticking a map or something trivial on the bottom screen. The next version of the DS I believe will not be "DS" at all. Nintendo will release a system with one touch-sensitive screen & possibly a built-in gyro sensor but will not force developers to incorporate touch-screen technology if they don't want to. One screen = Game Boy.

Please take my ideas for what they are, ideas.[/quote]

[quote name='Tybee']

And if your girlfriend complains, get Nintendogs or Animal Crossing and she will be on board. ;)[/quote]

Wow were you secertly in my house? My girlfriend did complain about me going to buy a DS. She said she rather me spend $130 dollars on new games for a system I own than to buy a new system.

To all those who say I am missing out. I don't think I will be missing out until the games I want for DS are in stores then I will feel I am missing out.I am not into Phoenix Wright, or Hotel Dusk. I used to read Encylopedia Brown when I was a kid and these games are interactive versions of those books.

To everyone thanks for all the comments. I will get a DS, I just don't feel right now there are the types of games I want to play on it. Remember my list of games:
Contact
FFTA2
Zelda:pH
Dragon Quest IX
Only one is out right now.

I can completely understand you wanting to hold off till those games are out.

A friend of mine called me today and asked if he should get a DS, and I couldnt reccommend it to him 100%. He hates jrpg's, and he doesnt like cutesy fat head people games, so really, thats about half the DS games out there! lol

[quote name='Jackal888']Wow were you secertly in my house? My girlfriend did complain about me going to buy a DS. She said she rather me spend $130 dollars on new games for a system I own than to buy a new system.

To all those who say I am missing out. I don't think I will be missing out until the games I want for DS are in stores then I will feel I am missing out.I am not into Phoenix Wright, or Hotel Dusk. I used to read Encylopedia Brown when I was a kid and these games are interactive versions of those books.

To everyone thanks for all the comments. I will get a DS, I just don't feel right now there are the types of games I want to play on it. Remember my list of games:
Contact
FFTA2
Zelda:pH
Dragon Quest IX

Only one is out right now.[/quote]

[quote name='Puffa469']I can completely understand you wanting to hold off till those games are out.

A friend of mine called me today and asked if he should get a DS, and I couldnt reccommend it to him 100%. He hates jrpg's, and he doesnt like cutesy fat head people games, so really, thats about half the DS games out there! lol[/QUOTE]

I'm confused as to why the OP asked for suggestions and then no sold every suggestion out there, as if he'd gone and played most of the games.

I totally agree with the poster on the Pac Pix, Pac 'n' Roll, and USM. Elite Beat Agents is great. I've enjoyed Mario vs DK, Diddy Kong Racing, Mario Kart, Animal Crossing, Trion Cube (which my wife loves), Zookeeper, the various Sodoku games, Brain Age/Big Brain Academy, Final Fantasy III, FF: Chocobo Tales, DQ: Rocket Slime Adventures, Tetris, BOTH Kirby games, Mario & Luigi, Super Princess Peach (wife liked this one as well), both Castlevania games, Contact, Pokemon Ranger --- the game play here was really fun, which was very odd, considering I expected to hate it, the other Pokemon games, etc, etc.

There are tons and tons and tons of worthwhile reasons to GET a DS. Experiences that are unique and different from anything offered on the PSP.

At this point, however, it really doesn't seem to matter. It appears you're avoiding the pros because of the cons (the cost of the system and angering the girlfriend). If you are a handheld gamer as you mentioned, the excuse for not having a DS does NOT exist.

For the record, I enjoy the PSP.

Other games worth checking out: Touch Detective.

There is such a wide variety of DS games out there that I can recommend the system to anyone, unless you have taken a really good long look at the list of games available (and a list from many sources, not just what is on the shelves of walmart) and decide its not for you then. I respect someone's opinion if they have properly done the research and decided that the system is not for them.

I can understand why you would wait till those games are out though, because those are big titles.

Note you will have to look past the shelves of walmart, gamestop and other retail stores with a limited selection of DS titles, A lot of the good games are only available online at least in my area, the retail stores here just don't carry the games I am after. I would suggest having access to online shopping which I am sure you already do if you are on this site, and visit sites such as amazon, cduniverse and buy.com for a complete selection of DS games available. There is also a topic on these forums that has a complete list of released DS games plus you could always go to allgame.com and gamerankings.com to find out if a game exists and to find out if its crap or not.

Ive had people comment on the fact that there are so few games out for the DS but when I tell them to look past walmart and gamestop and look to online sources for game shopping they are shocked at the amount of games actually available for the system.

Like every system there are certainly a lot of crap games out there for the DS, these steps will help you to narrow your list and avoid all the crap games. I heavily support online shopping when buying video games, due to the weak selection of game that retail stores offer, at least in my area.

[quote name='Jackal888']I am a cheap ass portable gamer. I love handhelds I have most handhelds that were available except the DS. Right now I own and love a PSP,GBA and a Neo Geo Pcket Color.The reason i want a DS is for certain games (Contact,FFTA2,Zelda:pH) also playing my GBA games on a better screen.I am now thinking are three game worth buying a Black DS Lite.

I came to this forums to hear intelligent arguments ,pros and cons of purchasing a DS. Please no flaming the PSP I have tons of games for it and love it to death.What games do you suggest for the DS that are unique?[/quote]

It doesn't make sense to me that you would have a PSP and a Neo Geo Pocket but not a DS. Also, you say you're looking for unique experiences but two of the games you want it for the most are Zelda and Final Fantasy...and you have a PSP.

Seriously, at the rate it's going the DS could become one of the best game systems in existence. And that's excluding the incredible library of GBA games it can also play.

Elite Beat Agents and the Ouendan games are the only reason you need to own a DS.

On top of that, you get a well-rounded and diverse library that's sure to have several more games you want to play. And don't brush Phoenix Wright off just by knowing the genre. The writing and the music make those games phenomenal experiences.

[quote name='Jackal888']To all those who say I am missing out. I don't think I will be missing out until the games I want for DS are in stores then I will feel I am missing out.I am not into Phoenix Wright, or Hotel Dusk. I used to read Encylopedia Brown when I was a kid and these games are interactive versions of those books.[/quote]
That's pretty ignorant on your part to say that about games you've never played. Neither game is like Encylopedia Brown.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']I'm confused as to why the OP asked for suggestions and then no sold every suggestion out there, as if he'd gone and played most of the games.[/quote]
Because he had already decided that he wasn't going to buy it. He knew what games he wanted and he knew what had been released. He just wanted to see what other people would say.

I have a few friends that do this as well and it frustrates me tremendously because if you're going to ask me for my opinion, at least have the decency to make use of the advice given to you. Don't make your mind up in advance and ask anyway if you're not going to consider the advice offered to you.

It's a waste of a thread and a lot of people's time.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']I'm confused as to why the OP asked for suggestions and then no sold every suggestion out there, as if he'd gone and played most of the games.[/quote]

Because he had already decided that he wasn't going to buy it. He knew what games he wanted and he knew what had been released. He just wanted to see what other people would say.

I have a few friends that do this as well and it frustrates me tremendously because if you're going to ask me for my opinion, at least have the decency to make use of the advice I give you. Don't make your mind up in advance and ask me anyway if you're not going to consider what I have to say.

[quote name='ahmedmalik']I think that it's foolish to ask for suggestions for games on a thread and then just simply not buy the console.

It's one thing to be cheap. It's another thing to squander people's time.

...if you're going to ask me for my opinion, at least have the decency to make use of the advice given to you.

It's a waste of a thread and a lot of people's time.
[/quote]
I wanted to say something the first time you replied to this thread, but now you have done it again. Stop acting like your time is so valuable, no one is forcing you to reply to this thread. There are probably lots of threads more worthy of your whining than this one. I know I'm a newbie here but show people some respect and stop putting them down just because they don't do what you, the almighty gaming genius, have suggested.

[quote name='briandadude']I wanted to say something the first time you replied to this thread, but now you have done it again. Stop acting like your time is so valuable, no one is forcing you to reply to this thread. There are probably lots of threads more worthy of your whining than this one. I know I'm a newbie here but show people some respect and stop putting them down just because they don't do what you, the almighty gaming genius, have suggested.[/quote]
Now now, no arguing.

All he was pointing out was that the OP has for the most part been shoving our suggestions back in our faces, which is true. If he already knew he wasn't going to buy it then why bother with the thread?

I think my first post failed to really aswer the topic post. You want unique (I'm guessing you mean, something you can't find anywhere else but on the DS) experiences to justify the massive $130 plunge (compared to the PSP's $250), well here you go:

-Animal Crossing: Wild World
-Elite Beat Agents/Ouendan
-Contact (Good choice, there, OP)
-Phoenix Wright (seriously, I don't give a fuck if you read Boxcar Children or Goosebumps or whatever, these are good, well-written, and FUN games)
-Hotel Dusk (see above)
-Metroid Prime Hunters (who knew a portable shooter could work so well)
-Trauma Center
-Electroplankton
-Advance Wars: Dual Strike (yea, I know it hasn't changed much since the GBA, but it's still Advance Wars....which means addictive gameplay and many hours wasted, with the genius addition of stylus control)
-Jump Ultimate Stars (best portable fighter there is)
-Pokemon (again, not much changed since GBA, but shit man, it's got wifi)

Plus there are some franchises which are guaranteed to be brought to the DS at some point, some of which I'm thinking will be F-Zero, Mario Golf and Tennis, perhaps Super Smash Bros.? In any case, the point is that if you look past Zelda and Final Fantasy there are plenty of good games that you can't find anywhere else. Plus you have the vast GBA library to continue using or to rediscover. Come 2010 (the year I think a new Nintendo portable will finally come out) the DS will be one of the greatest game systems in existence, if not the greatest. And you'd be supporting the only console company that put innovation and fun before graphical power this generation.

[quote name='briandadude']I wanted to say something the first time you replied to this thread, but now you have done it again. Stop acting like your time is so valuable, no one is forcing you to reply to this thread. There are probably lots of threads more worthy of your whining than this one. I know I'm a newbie here but show people some respect and stop putting them down just because they don't do what you, the almighty gaming genius, have suggested.[/quote]
You're right. No one forced me for my time. However, he asked for my time and I willingly gave it in good faith thinking that it meant something (as did a lot of other members who posted in this thread). However the poster squandered that time.

There are a lot of good people here who are willing to help their fellow CAG members with their purchasing decisions. However, that help shouldn't be taken for granted and a number of people, myself included, felt that it was. I simply wanted to point that out to the poster.

If that makes you feel like I'm whining, so be it. I respect your opinion on the matter.

I agree with everyone else, the DS is without a doubt a worthwhile purchase. It's the first handheld system I've owned since the original Gameboy, haven't felt previous handheld gaming systems offered all that much besides portability, which didn't interest me that much because I spend my time gaming at home 99% of the time. But the DS is without a doubt worth it.

If you're at all a fan of music games, you'll love Elite Beat Agents. It's like the handheld equivalent of Guitar Hero with a really cool style and storylines thrown in.

Hotel Dusk (and I'd imagine Phoenix Wright, just bought it and haven't started it yet) is worth playing regardless of what books you may have read. In fact, I'd say that only supports why it's a game you'd like, the only way I could see someone not liking that game is if they don't like reading. It has a great story, logical puzzles, a great graphical style, and really good use of the touch screen.

The system is full of unique puzzle games, whether it be Magnetica, Meteos, Bust A Move, or one of the others. All fun, all use the touch screen well, and they're all available relatively cheap.

Lost In Blue is another game that really uses the system in unique ways and provides an experience not available on other systems. A great game if you're a fan of the Harvest Moon series.

Brain Age and Big Brain Academy are both really fun and different than anything else out there. And if you were to buy a DS, you could basically get one for free next week (free $20 gift card at Best Buy, I believe, with purchase of system and one of those games).

The list goes on and on, there's tons of games with a unique experience. And plenty that aren't all that unique but are great games (Mario Kart, Animal Crossing). I got a DS under a year ago and own about 15 games. Didn't plan on buying nearly that many since I don't have much money right now but I keep finding games I want and finding good deals, so it's hard to pass them up. And there's still a few more games I want.

Lastly, I was disappointed by Contact. I really haven't found it to be all that good. One of the very few games on the DS to not live up to my expectations. Not a bad game, but just not all that great.

[quote name='ahmedmalik']You're right. No one forced me for my time. However, he asked for my time and I willingly gave it in good faith thinking that it meant something (as did a lot of other members who posted in this thread). However the poster squandered that time.

There are a lot of good people here who are willing to help their fellow CAG members with their purchasing decisions. However, that help shouldn't be taken for granted and a number of people, myself included, felt that it was. I simply wanted to point that out to the poster.

If that makes you feel like I'm whining, so be it. I respect your opinion on the matter.[/quote]

Looking back, I definitely went overboard, my apologies!

I had no intention of getting a DS and this thread almost made me buy one off of Amazon, but I resisted. ;)

[quote name='briandadude']
I had no intention of getting a DS and this thread almost made me buy one off of Amazon, but I resisted. ;)[/quote]
Doooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiit.

[quote name='Jackal888']To all those who say I am missing out. I don't think I will be missing out until the games I want for DS are in stores then I will feel I am missing out.I am not into Phoenix Wright, or Hotel Dusk. I used to read Encylopedia Brown when I was a kid and these games are interactive versions of those books.[/quote]

I didn't think I would be into Phoenix Wright but I bit the bullet and it turned out to be one of my favorite games on the Nintendo DS and now here I sit anticipating the third release in the US. Can't really explain why I ended up liking it so much but I just couldn't put it down.

[quote name='Draekon']I didn't think I would be into Phoenix Wright but I bit the bullet and it turned out to be one of my favorite games on the Nintendo DS and now here I sit anticipating the third release in the US. Can't really explain why I ended up liking it so much but I just couldn't put it down.[/quote]
No use trying to use reason. Jackal, hah!, more like JACKASS! GET IT?!

Man I'm good.

(This post is not intended to be taken seriously)

bread's done
Back