DS World Ends With You $15.99 at Amazon

[quote name='bsesb2003']This game seemed rare for a while and then seemed to reappear[/QUOTE]

yea it got a new shipment and it is pretty common now

So much for ebaying these for a profit then.
smile.gif

[quote name='psunami']Just picked it up for $17.99 used at Gamestop (copy was in terrific shape.)

It's a great RPG for this price.[/QUOTE]

B2G1 coming up, maybe try to find Chrono Trigger and Valkyrie Profile both at $17.99 used. Awesome 3 pick ups for that price :)

I'v been putting this game off for too long! It's time to find out if the world really does end with me!

Thanks OP.

Oh...I just ordered this from Amazon a little over a week ago for $19.99...oh well, still a good deal for what I'm told is an awesome game, right?

[quote name='Zen Rukasu']I'v been putting this game off for too long! It's time to find out if the world really does end with me!

Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

The answer to that question is why the game is so good. :)

I think that today is the last day for the sale, but if any of you can check out BBV, I managed to pick up QoS :360: and The World Ends With You :ds: for 14.99+tax. Buy 1, get 1. Happy hunting!:booty:

Getting this and Chrono Trigger.

Finally going to put another game in my DS after having Jump Ultimate Stars in it for three years.

[quote name='psunami']Just picked it up for $17.99 used at Gamestop (copy was in terrific shape.)

It's a great RPG for this price.[/QUOTE]

I picked it up from the website during the last b2g1. It came with the case and manual and I swear it looked like they just grabbed a new one off the shelf and sent it as used, except for them sticking a refurb sticker on the back of it. Other than that, it was pristine.

Picked this up along with MGS essentials. I'm already stocking up on some nice games for the DS, which I'll be getting within the next two weeks.

[quote name='Zen Rukasu']I'v been putting this game off for too long! It's time to find out if the world really does end with me!

Thanks OP
iy.gif
.[/QUOTE]
I have only heard good things about the game, So I am going to jump in.

bread's done
Back