DSi $144, 360 Arcade $170, GH5 bundle $85 via Discount Codes @dell w/free ship

Thanks for the post, this is kind of tempting. I've been contemplating getting a DSi since one of my DS Lites died, but don't want to pay the price. I was hoping something might come out for the holiday that would make me want to buy it. I wish Amazon had a game I wanted that would make their deal more worth while since the value can be a little better, plus no tax.

Thanks again!

It should be noted that Dell charges tax.

Recently recommended a friend of mine to pick up a DSi at CircuitCity.com, using 15% Bing cashback plus an additional $20 off for using PayPal on an order at least $200 (added New Super Mario Bros.) they got everything for $152.53 shipped.

[quote name='Skoad']It should be noted that Dell charges tax.

Recently recommended a friend of mine to pick up a DSi at CircuitCity.com, using 15% Bing cashback plus an additional $20 off for using PayPal on an order at least $200 (added New Super Mario Bros.) they got everything for $152.53 shipped.[/QUOTE]

This was a great deal...picked up a DSi...$169.99...Itouch case(Belkin $19.99) and Drake Uncharted $28.99 for a gross total of $218.99 minus $32.50 cash back and minus another $20.00 for using paypal. $166.49

[quote name='Skoad']http://www.bing.com/search?q=circuit+city&go=&form=QBLH&qs=n

"Sponsored site" at the top. Make sure you have any AdBlock'ing tools turned off.

Thread for it here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235902[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'm not sure if the paypal deal is still good, though. It's advertised on CC's homepage, but I'm not getting any kind of indication that I'll get the $20 back and I'm about to click submit. I might go with dell after all. I want the white DSi anyway.

[quote name='michaelericalonzo']any code for a psp?[/QUOTE]

I sure wish. I'm still on the prowl for a good psp deal and expecting to find one as the release of the Go draws near.

thanks im plannin on pickin up another ds ffor the gf although i am also in the market for a sweet psp deal. I already have the fat one but I am planning on sending that to my cousin abroad lol

[quote name='Skoad']It should be noted that Dell charges tax.

Recently recommended a friend of mine to pick up a DSi at CircuitCity.com, using 15% Bing cashback plus an additional $20 off for using PayPal on an order at least $200 (added New Super Mario Bros.) they got everything for $152.53 shipped.
iy.gif
[/QUOTE]
Tax is the bad part of the deal, besides that everything looks like a deal, I hate paying tax for online purchases, oh well.

bread's done
Back