DSi Trade in?

Goodeye

CAGiversary!
Sorry if this is the wrong forum section for this if so please mods move it with a redirect.

So yeah I got my DSi and I love it but not too many games out there right now really getting my attention. And well my kid is really wanting a Wii so Im thinking of possibly trading it in and the 4 games I got towards the wii. And I noticed that gamestop has a deal where DS lite and four games gets your $100 towards a wii

Im assuming that is of course $100 on top of what your already getting correct?

Anyone familer with this and if the DSi works with this offer since it's actually for the Lite? Cause I got the DSi on alot of accumalated credit but this deal is really sweet for trying to get a wii.

The deal is at the bottom of their trade in page HERE

[quote name='Goodeye']Sorry if this is the wrong forum section for this if so please mods move it with a redirect.

So yeah I got my DSi and I love it but not too many games out there right now really getting my attention. And well my kid is really wanting a Wii so Im thinking of possibly trading it in and the 4 games I got towards the wii. And I noticed that gamestop has a deal where DS lite and four games gets your $100 towards a wii

Im assuming that is of course $100 on top of what your already getting correct?

Anyone familer with this and if the DSi works with this offer since it's actually for the Lite? Cause I got the DSi on alot of accumalated credit but this deal is really sweet for trying to get a wii.

The deal is at the bottom of their trade in page HERE[/quote]

Thats not exactly how it works. Firstly lets clarify the trade in, this trade in will probably not apply for you since it specifically lists DS Lite and not DSi, which means GS wont be able to change it in the system. Second off the way GS does trade in value, that $100 for the DS Lite and 4 games is total to $100, not an additional $100. Your standard DS Lite only trades in for about $50, so that means they will give you about $12.50 for each additional game traded in, which is actually pretty decent for games to be traded in which would make it a decent deal if someone was really desperate to trade their DS Lite for a Wii.

But in your situation, you are going to be way better just selling your DSi on eBay or somewhere to get your moneys worth since the promotion is not $100 additional but just $100 total for the DS Lite+4 games, not to mention the DSi doesnt seem to even apply or work in this situation.

Hope that helps. Good luck.

bread's done
Back