DSi warnings (Do not microwave it!!)

banpeikun

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (100%)
Hey Dummy, Don't Microwave The DSi (And Other Nintendo Tips)

Some of these pictures made me laugh so hard I cried (literally). Some of the comments (click on a picture and scroll down) are comedic genius.

Here are a few thumbnails

smallish_2991074288_e9934ceddb_o.jpg

smallish_2991072702_d7c0692a76_o.jpg

smallish_2990217785_4260e5cd9f_o.jpg

[quote name='hero101']Why can't I play it under a blanket with a cat?[/quote]

because the blanket is smelly. Be sure to wash it first.

[quote name='hero101']Why can't I play it under a blanket with a cat?[/quote]that one had some great comments

smallish_2991072702_d7c0692a76_o.jpg

• Don't play DSi in a tent that a cat has sh*t in.
  • do not smell bad while playing DSi
  • DSi is not compatible with happy kitties.
  • Do not cook children while they are playing the DSi.

heres's another great one:

• Nintendo warns against adding a screen cover without first cleaning the broccoli and hair off of your DSi screen.
  • Do not peel the screen off your DSi unit, or the microchips and hairs underneath could escape.
  • Your DSi will molt its touchscreen 3-4 times a year. This is normal

I'm surprised there wasn't a "Do not use the charging cord as a garrote" picture.

*looks back and forth between her manicure and her DS* But using my nails is far easier than trying to hold the stylus, the DS, and hitting buttons at the same time. :(

[quote name='VioletArrows']I'm surprised there wasn't a "Do not use the charging cord as a garrote" picture.
[/quote]were you making a reference to this?

• You are not Agent 47. Do not use your DSi power cord as a garrote wire.
  • do not play tug of war with the dsi cable
  • Touching the charger results in MOTHERF*CKING LIGHTNING

I'll post the pics of the manual I got with my Japanese DS. I'm pretty sure there's 20+ pictures like these.

Man I want to throw paper clips at my battery outlet.

Hmmm this is for the DSi, they don't say I can't do it at my Wii's outlet!

*starts throwing paperclips at the outlet*

here's the comments on the paperclip one:

• In the event that the DSi AC Adapter begins vomiting paper clips, do not attempt to unplug the DSi AC Adapter from the wall. Simply run.
  • Do not try and plug in your DSi while simultaneously trying to electrocute yourself with paper clips.

When I reached this one...

[quote name='PissedPS3Fan']
smallish_2991072482_1191166096_o.jpg

Don't let this dick borrow your Mini Cooper. He'll end up playing his DSi and wreck your shit. Then you'll have to bike to work. You f**king hate biking to work. That's why you bought the Mini Cooper in the first place. F**king dick.[/quote]

...I lost it. Pure comedy.

the airplane taking off and landing is pretty good:

• Don't fly. Drive, see the country side. Soon you will see that the travel is the real fun of the vacation. You'll thank us later.
  • Do not attempt to land a plane with the DSi.
  • do not forget your DSi at airport so you need to turn the plane around to get it.
  • The DSi is designed to pilot planes on take off only. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO HAVE A DSi LAND A PLANE!
  • Do not land at the same airport you just left.
  • Airplanes are not designed to land. If your airplane leaves the ground, under no circumstances should it ever land.

No funny captions for mine, but I still love sharing the warning on the back of my Penguin United 24xDS Game Case:

2e5f85c5524c2fd4230e430813a38edb.jpg

bread's done
Back