DTV Question

MrDubbs

CAGiversary!
Feedback
53 (100%)
Don't know exactly where to place this, so if it's wrong I apologize. I've been looking on google for an answer and have found nothing, perhaps I'm using the wrong terms.

I currently have Comcast Cable, all TV's with boxes.

My question is though, will I see a difference in my local channels through Comcast once the switch is complete? like Fox, NBC, ABC, CBS, CW

For instance will my local Fox come in better? I do have the HD station, but not all programs are HD.

I would assume so, but it's never safe to just assume on things with Comcast

Again I apologize if this is wrong spot to ask.

[quote name='Malik112099']No. You will not see a difference. You will only see a difference if viewing the channels over the air.[/QUOTE]

then what's the cause of the local channels looking horrible? for instance, I turn on channel 4 (NBC) and they're talking about the Wings game at the stadium, and the channel looks horrible. Lines going down each person, like it's an analog signal

[quote name='Malik112099']Comcast is your problem. They suck.[/QUOTE]

True, but living in an apartment I don't get much choice. We aren't allowed dishes. Guess I'll have to live with it, or what I've been doing is watching the HD channel, and just stretching my tv viewing angle to rid of the black bars on the side

You can try using an antenna to see if RF reception is better than your cable company for local channels but nothing in the digital changeover will have any bearing on the quality of your cable delivery.

bread's done
Back