Dual Shock 3 54.99 Pre Order

[quote name='SNAKE EYES EX']Their shipping rates are pretty insane. Cheapest for me is UPS Ground for $10.22.[/QUOTE]

Forget the shipping its $55 for a God damn controller. Seriously last gen controls were $25 max, its bullshit their going for $50+ now. I mean games going up $10 in price ok think its stupid but I can deal. But controllers having a full 100% increase or more in price. fuck that.

I'm hoping the rumble is 39.99 in us stores and brings the non rumble controllers down to 29.99.

I like my non rumbles.

[quote name='Ivanhoe']I'm hoping the rumble is 39.99 in us stores and brings the non rumble controllers down to 29.99.

I like my non rumbles.[/quote]

Yeah, that's not going to happen.

O if anyone wants to know the games that are supported by rumble... here ya go.

Sony has also announced what games will take advantage of the new controller, including games that have already been released but will see a software update to add the feature.
  • Vampire Rain
  • Resident Evil 5
  • Dark Sector
  • Devil May Cry
  • Burnout Paradise
  • FIFA franchise
  • BUMPY TROT2
  • Dynasty Warriors 6
  • Fatal Inertia
  • GI JOCKEY 4 2007
  • METAL GEAR ONLINE
  • METAL GEAR SOLID 4 GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS
  • IMABIKISOU
  • Blast Factor
  • echochrome
  • Folklore
  • FORMULA ONE CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION
  • Go! Sports Ski
  • Heavenly Sword
  • MotorStorm
  • Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
  • Resistance: Fall of Men
  • Super Stardust HD
  • TOY HOME
  • Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune
  • Warhawk

[quote name='SNAKE EYES EX']Their shipping rates are pretty insane. Cheapest for me is UPS Ground for $10.22.[/QUOTE]
ouch.

[quote name='MSI Magus']Seriously last gen controls were $25 max[/QUOTE]
The Dual Shock 2 was $35 at the PS2's launch, and the Xbox controller was somewhere in the area of $30-$35. $20 more for a controller that features Bluetooth wireless, a li-on battery, and a motion sensor is hardly far-fetched, and Sixaxis controllers can already be had for $40 (hardly more than Dual Shock 2s used to be).

$55 for a fucking controller? fuck that shit. Well, for all of you who thought rumble was important... go ahead and line up for that shit.

[quote name='Chacrana']$55 for a fucking controller? fuck that shit. Well, for all of you who thought rumble was important... go ahead and line up for that shit.[/quote]

Yeah, but its a lot easier to swallow when you consider...

Wiimote + Nunchaku = $60

Xbox 360 Wireless Controller + Battery Pack - $56 ($70 w/ charge kit)

I'm just getting it now cuz I don't want to wait 5 months for the US release, AND not play Rachet & Clank Future + Uncharted: Drake's Fortune WITHOUT rumble...

[quote name='Tha Kid Game']I think it was 69.99?[/QUOTE]

I don't think they've even started pre-orders yet.

I still don't understand why everyone is making such a fuss over the missing rumble feature. Personally, I don't really care if controllers include rumble or not. If you guys want a rumble controller so bad, buy one and stop crying that the prices are so high. If you think it is too expensive for the added feature of rumbling then don't buy it. Controllers always cost more when they first come out, as with any product costing more if you want it right away. The wiimote and nunchaku cost more than this, so why the big shocker?

[quote name='kmartbum001']I still don't understand why everyone is making such a fuss over the missing rumble feature. Personally, I don't really care if controllers include rumble or not. If you guys want a rumble controller so bad, buy one and stop crying that the prices are so high. If you think it is too expensive for the added feature of rumbling then don't buy it. Controllers always cost more when they first come out, as with any product costing more if you want it right away. The wiimote and nunchaku cost more than this, so why the big shocker?[/QUOTE]

I dont care that the damn thing is missing rumble. First off I dont own a PS3 because its too expensive and has a horrible game library at the moment. Second though even if I did I should still be able to bitch about the price.

Its disgusting people are willing to pay this. its the fucking reason the US inflation is out of control, people debate the reasons and go into deep economical discussions. Most of its true or has merit but no one ever just stops to consider the fact that Americans(and Canadians/UK other civilized nations)are overpayed assholes that have the mentality like the person in this topic who made the comment "well the Wiimote costs $60". It doesnt matter if something else is overpriced. Over priced is over priced.

And one more bitch while on the topic. Its you people that are wrecking the industry. Everyone complains about the pricing of games, lack of innovation and the fact that games are pushing graphics over gameplay. Its you peoples fault because the companies knwo you will buy it even if the game is as bad as superman 64 and the price is sodomy. Honestly, if your willing to pay $600 for a system and $60 for a controller WTF do you expect to happan? The game industry is becoming more and more like the movie industry everyday.

Edit - Hehe yes yes I did just to from economics to pricing to the wrecking of the game industry. Bad logic but it usually is in a rant and doesnt change the fact that its all true. Jackasses paying too much for things is whats ruining all of those things.

[quote name='MSI Magus']I dont care that the damn thing is missing rumble. First off I dont own a PS3 because its too expensive and has a horrible game library at the moment. Second though even if I did I should still be able to bitch about the price.

Its disgusting people are willing to pay this. its the fucking reason the US inflation is out of control, people debate the reasons and go into deep economical discussions. Most of its true or has merit but no one ever just stops to consider the fact that Americans(and Canadians/UK other civilized nations)are overpayed assholes that have the mentality like the person in this topic who made the comment "well the Wiimote costs $60". It doesnt matter if something else is overpriced. Over priced is over priced.

And one more bitch while on the topic. Its you people that are wrecking the industry. Everyone complains about the pricing of games, lack of innovation and the fact that games are pushing graphics over gameplay. Its you peoples fault because the companies knwo you will buy it even if the game is as bad as superman 64 and the price is sodomy. Honestly, if your willing to pay $600 for a system and $60 for a controller WTF do you expect to happan? The game industry is becoming more and more like the movie industry everyday.

Edit - Hehe yes yes I did just to from economics to pricing to the wrecking of the game industry. Bad logic but it usually is in a rant and doesnt change the fact that its all true. Jackasses paying too much for things is whats ruining all of those things.[/QUOTE]

Wow.....somebody must have pee'd and sh!t in your cheerios this morning. :p

I assume they will work on US PS3s but look at the back of any controller you have this gen. All have a FCC stamp on the back, which these wont. I doubt it matters but just throwing it out there.

bread's done
Back