Dual Shock 3 help needed

Hoffer

CAGiversary!
I got a DS3 from play-asia.com about 5-6 weeks ago. Mid last week, I was playing some God of War 2 with it. Suddenly, Kratos wouldn't move forward anymore. After a couple minutes, pushing up or down on the left analog stick wouldn't register. I unplugged my PS3 and reconnected my DS3 by USB to my PS3. I still have the problem everywhere(games, XMB, movies). My old sixaxis works perfect.

So, I check play-asia.com and they say they cover things for 6 months. I've contacted them twice and they finally agree to replace it. Problem is, they really don't give me much confidence. The wording they use is that if they feel the thing does work, they won't replace it. They really seem to be stressing that I must have broke it. I'm sure with people getting pissed at games and smashing controllers, that type of thing happens a lot.

Anyway...Does anybody have any idea what is up with my DS3? Everyone agree that it probably is bad and play-asia should replace it? I'm 34 years old and quit beating up my controllers 20 years ago. Anyone have any advice about returning something to play-asia? This really gives me pause as far as ever importing something again.

you're the only one with a DS3...

try some other games with it... just to make sure its not the controller itself. Maybe theres an issue w/ the sync of the controller to the specific game. Try a PS3 and Ps2 game.

I tried to buy one from Play Asia and my credit card couldn't be verified for some reason, maybe I am better off waiting...

bread's done
Back