Dualshock 3 $37.99 shipped (Newegg.com)

Thanks OP!

Anyone know of a better deal going on now? This seems good and I may bite, but wanted to check.
I just need a 4th controller for occasional use; a quality used one or even a sixaxis would be fine. Thoughts?

[quote name='bugeeker']Thanks OP!

Anyone know of a better deal going on now? This seems good and I may bite, but wanted to check.
I just need a 4th controller for occasional use; a quality used one or even a sixaxis would be fine. Thoughts?[/QUOTE]

Sixaxis is tough to find new, and if you do, it's probably more expensive than this deal. Anything less is going to be wired, used, or 3rd party at this point. Good luck!

Why are they tough to find? Doesnt amazon always have stock no?
or are you just saying touch to find in retail stores?

[quote name='dboy81']Sixaxis is tough to find new, and if you do, it's probably more expensive than this deal. Anything less is going to be wired, used, or 3rd party at this point. Good luck![/QUOTE]

[quote name='arcadecup']Why are they tough to find? Doesnt amazon always have stock no?
or are you just saying touch to find in retail stores?[/QUOTE]

What I'm thinking he means is that it's probably tough to find the old Sixaxis-without-dualshock controllers from the old PS3 phat days.

[quote name='cobaltD']Ok that was weird. When I clicked on the link, below the controller was a free offer for this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16800999242 but now it's gone. That would of been an ok bonus.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I definitely would have gone with Newegg if they offered that in there for free. Been wanting to play Just Cause 2. The bad news is, it would have to wait till I get Windows 7; I'm still on XP and JC2 needs 7. Boo.

bread's done
Back