Dualshock 3 $39.99 @ Amazon(Pink, Black, Silver, Blue)

[quote name='JeffGonz']Just picked up the white one at BB for $40[/QUOTE]

Same here, and I had $10 in Reward Zone GC, so I only paid $30 for the white one.

Damn, I dunno which one to get. The green one is my favorite (too bad about the other half being black) but it is MSRP. The white is also very nice but the price isn't. I think I'm going to get the pink one.

traded in my black to amazon for $19. picked up a blue and red, i think they go great together. nice price, prime shipping = good deal. yes, best buy has a bunch, but then you have to pay tax for instant gratification.

Picked up a Pink one from BB for $39.99. I'm not a huge fan of the Pink color, but it seems to have like a metallic shine to it that the others don't, and that pushes it over the edge. Also my previous white one has started to become dirty even though I barely use it, and when I do I use it lightly.

I got the best deal on dualshock 3 when raido shack had that sale on the silver ones.
Copped 3 silver for $62 total
I returned one to walmart with no receipt and got $50 credit then i opened 1 to use and stored one sealed new.

[quote name='needler420']I got the best deal on dualshock 3 when raido shack had that sale on the silver ones.
Copped 3 silver for $62 total
I returned one to walmart with no receipt and got $50 credit then i opened 1 to use and stored one sealed new.
gam.jpg
[/QUOTE]

How long ago was that?

[quote name='nownownow']How long ago was that?[/QUOTE]

a few weeks i forgot there was a thread on it lots Cag got them.

one was=24.95
2 were 37.89 after a $10 off $40 purchase coupon that was active for every one the.

3 satin silver dualshock 3
so 38+25=:bouncy:

bread's done
Back