Dualshock 3 @ Buy.com $41.79 Shipped

Wow, good deal. I was going to try and find a used one at GameStop, but I think I will just go with this and get a brand new one. Thanks, OP!

[quote name='deadlykeyboard']If you can find a used one at GS you can get it for $31.xx with the 20% coupon and your edge card.[/quote]Really? Considering how new the DS3 is, I assumed that GS sells it for $5 less than retail, thus putting it at $50. Even with the coupon and EDGE, that would put you at $35, plus tax. If this isn't true, please confirm. I'd appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='deadlykeyboard']If you can find a used one at GS you can get it for $31.xx with the 20% coupon and your edge card.[/quote]

Yeah, but your chances of finding one are slim. Although, it never hurts to call. Thanks for the info.

these controllers are $49.95 @ walmart. But all other stores sell it for $54.95.

I got one myself in hope of playing SC from the amazon deal, but I got the email today saying they wont honor the 39.99 price.

[quote name='plasticbathmonki']Yeah, but your chances of finding one are slim. Although, it never hurts to call. Thanks for the info.[/quote]

Yeah, it's too bad there isn't any listing for used DS3s on their site.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Wow, good deal. I was going to try and find a used one at GameStop, but I think I will just go with this and get a brand new one. Thanks, OP!

Really? Considering how new the DS3 is, I assumed that GS sells it for $5 less than retail, thus putting it at $50. Even with the coupon and EDGE, that would you at $35, plus tax. If this isn't true, please confirm. I'd appreciate it.[/quote]

You would think they sell it for $5 less, but they really sell it for $44.99.

I have the receipt right in front of me. 20% discount of $9.00 and 10% discount of $4.50 for a final price of $31.49.

It really doesn't hurt to call up a local GS and ask them to check their system for other stores that might have them.

[quote name='CrimsonPaw']Not to sound ignorant, but is the $10 GCO thing still valid? It's be sweet to get this < $35.[/QUOTE]

for some reason, i couldnt check out with google on this item.

Instead of using this on the controller, I used it to pick up Metal Gear Essentials for $27.54 shipped. After that they offered a $10.00 off your next Buy.com purchase just for signing up for a FREE 30 day trail of a rewards program. All you have to do is cancel before your 30 days is up and you will be charged NOTHING, and you keep the $10 dollars off coupon!:applause:

[quote name='joe6555']Instead of using this on the controller, I used it to pick up Metal Gear Essentials for $27.54 shipped. After that they offered a $10.00 off your next Buy.com purchase just for signing up for a FREE 30 day trail of a rewards program. All you have to do is cancel before your 30 days is up and you will be charged NOTHING, and you keep the $10 dollars off coupon!:applause:[/quote]
Exactly! Thats what I bought this morning.

I used that 5% off coupon a few days ago when they had touch the dead on sale for $9.99 shipped, too bad i can't use it again. Guess i'll be waiting on my 2nd dual shock 3. I really can't stand using my sixaxis though, when my ds3 needs recharged.

[quote name='deadlykeyboard']You would think they sell it for $5 less, but they really sell it for $44.99.

I have the receipt right in front of me. 20% discount of $9.00 and 10% discount of $4.50 for a final price of $31.49.

It really doesn't hurt to call up a local GS and ask them to check their system for other stores that might have them.[/quote]

Well, I'm man enough to admit when I was mistaken. Three shops in Austin had them used. Picked one up this afternoon for a touch over $34 after tax. thanks for the good idea.

Just got my code for $10 off a buy.com purchase. Used it to pick up the Dual Shock for $37.40 shipped. Too bad I couldn't combine with the 5% off.:cry:

[quote name='plasticbathmonki']Well, I'm man enough to admit when I was mistaken. Three shops in Austin had them used. Picked one up this afternoon for a touch over $34 after tax. thanks for the good idea.[/quote]

What shops in Austin had them used? I have a PS3 MGS Bundle on the way from amazon and would love to have a second Dual Shock 3.

Thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='obi_bry_kenobi']What shops in Austin had them used? I have a PS3 MGS Bundle on the way from amazon and would love to have a second Dual Shock 3.

Thanks for the heads up.[/quote]

You'll have to call a local GS and have them do a search. I found mine at the Highland Mall shop, but I called the Arboretum to find out where they carried it.

bread's done
Back