Dualshock 3 Red & Blue now $42.99

Just got a black one from them for the same price. If only the silver was on sale too :p

edit : Btw, only one link is needed. The link takes you to the generic controller page and from there you select which color you want. It defaults to black.

nice post, i could use another dual shock.
151l1259.jpg

I've been trying to get one of these to pop up in my quick picks for the past week or so. Not in desperate need of a controller, so I'll keep trying. ;)

[quote name='bobright']What is ECA and FSS? lol

I see it for 42.99[/QUOTE]
ECA (entertainment consumers association) is a membership that offers 10% off various things on amazon.com as well as other perks. there is a free membership offer floating around on the forums not sure where but i'm sure you can find it.

as for the FSS i am not sure about that one lol sorry xP

[quote name='Danil ACE']Blue DS3 for $34.39+tax, not bad...[/QUOTE]

How did you get that price? ECA takes it down to $38.69 for me. No tax in VA.

As an aside, how great of a price is this? I have a PS3 but I'm more of a 360 guy. As such, I've been getting by with my original Sixaxis thus far . . .

Well, a second controller lets you play 2-player, for one thing. But the DualShock 3 has a more satisfying weight to it and vibration improves some games quite a bit. Some SixAxis have occasional Bluetooth connection problems, but the DualShock 3 fixed that as well. They retail for $55, so $38 really is a nice price.

Really nice price, and yes, the DS3 is a definite improvement, if for no other reason than the weight. After years of playing with controllers weighed down by rumble motors, the SIXAXIS simply never felt right in my hands.

[quote name='James in VA']How did you get that price? ECA takes it down to $38.69 for me. No tax in VA.

As an aside, how great of a price is this? I have a PS3 but I'm more of a 360 guy. As such, I've been getting by with my original Sixaxis thus far . . .[/QUOTE]

Double stack ECA codes. Old 10% plus new 10% gives a 20% discount.

[quote name='Danil ACE']Double stack ECA codes. Old 10% plus new 10% gives a 20% discount.[/QUOTE]
i call bluff, you cant use them twice :roll:

I saw these in-store the other week. They are really pretty, but I fear that it won't last long. I had a silver DS3 and the paint rubs off very easily. After it broke, I picked up a white DS3 at Micro Center (Korean imported) so I didn't have to worry about that.

[quote name='bobright']i call bluff, you cant use them twice :roll:[/QUOTE]

you can, like he said old 10% + new 10%. however, this only applies to hoarders. darn you!

blue seems to be out of stock from amazon. dang, wish i seen it sooner!

Sorry Gemini this deal is over 2 months old. If the prices are this now then you've gotten lucky. If they're not then you're several weeks late to the party.

xgemini87, you are a day late to the party. Yesterday you could have price matched Radio Shack's ad for a DualShock 3 for $29.99 at Walmart, Target, etc. I got a red and blue one yesterday at my Walmart using the ad.

bread's done
Back