Dualshock 3's $42.96 at walmart.com

The blue, silver & red are the same price over at Amazon, and depending on where you live, may not cost you tax.

[quote name='Brownjohn']Wish it included the white one.[/QUOTE]
I suppose you could do site-to-store, then exchange it for a white one if you're really that desperate.

I want a white one, too. :(

If you don't mind getting one other than black, Amazon has the same price + no tax + free shipping if you have prime

i wanted that b/c i have 2 gift cards but im still debating if i should get it. I only need a second controller sometimes when friends come over. u guys think i should jump for the silver one?

Glad I purchased a black DS3 controller on Amazon during the spend $50 or so and get $10 credit/off purchase. So basically, I paid $39.99 for a black DS3 and also bought I believe AC1. $10 off makes the DS3 basically just $29.99!

This is a great deal for the color controllers.

[quote name='DPsx7']That's still a little high. I'm waiting until they hit $30.[/QUOTE]

You should have ordered online from Radio Shack on black friday, it was 29.99 and there was free shipping to boot! It was available for a while as well so anybody could have went in on it.

[quote name='solarisv']But uh your paying for tax at walmart over amazon.....

nm already mentioned.[/QUOTE]

Exactly.
Therefore, Amazon is cheaper if you look at it that way. All in all, you're still getting a great deal...

bread's done
Back