Dualshock3 + uncharted 1 = 49.88 + tax + s/h

kanwal236

CAGiversary!
edit: won't let me post the link, go to samsclub(dot)com and enter in the item number: 317595 into the search box.

Came out to be 57.13 for me (2.5 tax + 4.75 s/h)
been sitting here for like 2 hours trying to decide whether to buy this or not =(

You guys go ahead and buy it or not, but do you think it's a good deal? :hot:
help me decideeee!

Lukewarm deal. Pretty much very average price for both.

Unless you really want Uncharted and a DS3 at the same time, I suggest against it.

http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item_nbr=317595&landing=317595

Here's the link for those in need. I disagree with Ocajavati. It's not a FANTASTIC deal, but it's a good deal - considering Amazon is $45 for DS3 and $28 for U1 - a savings of about $16.

NOTE: For those anal about those kinds of things, this is likely the greatest hits version of the game; given that this same X-mas bundle was available with the GH version.

[quote name='ASLplease']Was disappointed that Sony stopped selling the bundles on Best Buy and Amazon.[/QUOTE]

It was a holiday bundle, and I believe it even said "for a limited time only" or something on it too. cool sig btw :)

As for the deal, I'd say it's good if you need both. You'd have a hard time finding both separately at retail for cheaper

well i ended up bidding on uncharted 1 on ebay but that was before i even posted this thread, so happy someone out bid me! i was refreshing every 20 seconds haha

I decided it IS a good deal if you plan to buy both, only reason i was thinking about not was possibly cheaper through ebay or gamestop's buy2get1 that i been waiting for =(

even with the tax and shipping adding on almost 10$ @_@

Does the DS3 come in the official packaging inside another box/wrap or is it something like the Ps3 headset that comes with the Endwar bundle where it's just in some plastic bag?

Thanks.

[quote name='Izod517']http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item_nbr=317595&landing=317595

Here's the link for those in need. I disagree with Ocajavati. It's not a FANTASTIC deal, but it's a good deal - considering Amazon is $45 for DS3 and $28 for U1 - a savings of about $16.

NOTE: For those anal about those kinds of things, this is likely the greatest hits version of the game; given that this same X-mas bundle was available with the GH version.[/QUOTE]

DS3 dips around 39.99 pretty regularly, and Uncharted hangs around 19.99 alot.

Like I said, it's a bundle. Unless you want both, it's not that fantastic of a deal. (Didn't Amazon have this bundle for 40 something a while back?)

[quote name='LordSMVS']Does the DS3 come in the official packaging inside another box/wrap or is it something like the Ps3 headset that comes with the Endwar bundle where it's just in some plastic bag?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Its in the standard DS3 packaging.

Dont remember if it had its own barcode, though.

[quote name='Brownjohn']Its in the standard DS3 packaging.

Dont remember if it had its own barcode, though.[/QUOTE]

The one I got had a sticker over the UPC code that was impossible to remove cleanly off, but if you used something like goof off you might get all off

[quote name='Ocajavati']DS3 dips around 39.99 pretty regularly, and Uncharted hangs around 19.99 alot.

Like I said, it's a bundle. Unless you want both, it's not that fantastic of a deal. (Didn't Amazon have this bundle for 40 something a while back?)[/QUOTE]

'A lot' is two words. The title clearly says bundle, why would you click on it if you didn't want both of them? Heck even if you didn't want both you could sell one of the two for market price and still come out ahead. Yes it did drop that low on Amazon ($45 I think) which was a tremendous deal, but since then the bundles have been nigh on impossible to find. Regardless it's a deal - in fact it's currently the best deal on a new DS3 + new U1. If you find another deal please post it because otherwise you going around shitting on threads isn't really contributing to the community. It's not even an insightful post in any regard. It is indeed not a fantastic deal, but I myself said that it wasn't fantastic, regardless it's still a deal and a decent one.

What were the other bundles like this, isn't there another game + controller bundle for the PS3? I'm having trouble looking for the others.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']What were the other bundles like this, isn't there another game + controller bundle for the PS3? I'm having trouble looking for the others.[/QUOTE]

there weren't any, this was the only one i saw, i tried to find one with a different color controller lol.

and also, even though i bought this, i agree its a decent deal, not a great one, but decent, woulda been pretty nice without tax and shipping though

[quote name='kanwal236']there weren't any, this was the only one i saw, i tried to find one with a different color controller lol.

and also, even though i bought this, i agree its a decent deal, not a great one, but decent, woulda been pretty nice without tax and shipping though[/QUOTE]

There was another one released with Ratchet and Clank TOD

[quote name='Ocajavati']DS3 dips around 39.99 pretty regularly, and Uncharted hangs around 19.99 alot.

Like I said, it's a bundle. Unless you want both, it's not that fantastic of a deal. (Didn't Amazon have this bundle for 40 something a while back?)[/QUOTE]

I don't recall seeing Uncharted dipping to 19.99 "a lot", if ever. The DS3 does not fall to 39.99 regularly either. If you don't like the deal for whatever reason fine, but please don't make things up to support your feelings.

Amazon had thiis for $48 in Dec. as their DOTD and it sold quite well and made the Frontpage at Slickdeals.

bread's done
Back