DubiousBall #2 HAS ENDED, don't forget to leave feedback

[quote name='dv8mad']Bunch of filthy imposters seem to have stolen the majority of my bids. :/[/QUOTE]

:< I want RE0!

Street Fighter 4 CE contents (no game) - includes box (not crushed at all), C Viper figure, Ties that Bind DVD and soundtrack (+$2 shipping) - $3

Going out, no updates for the next 5ish hours. If I don't get back in time (highly unlikely), the cutoff time is in the OP (12:00 PST).

Updated. All freebies are to be claimed either with a PM/post after the auction is over, or with payment. 1 per person per winning bid, first come first serve.

For the gamecube zip cases, I will probably just give them to the 2 people with the most games won though, so I don't have to find jewel cases.

3.5 hours left. I can imagine how much bidding will be done at the end (none), so I'll start working on packing now.

Didn't expect to be doing so well on the GC games, so...

Rayman 3 - dv8mad $1
Resident Evil Zero - dv8mad $7
Waverace Blue Storm - dv8mad $2

[quote name='AkariK']3.5 hours left. I can imagine how much bidding will be done at the end (none), so I'll start working on packing now.[/QUOTE]

Well. Guess it's time for me to screw that plan up a tad.

metal keychain from The Dark Knight
Game Genie - 4
Bust a Move 3000-2
Mario Golf Toadstool Tour- 4
Waverace Blue Storm-3
Destruction Derby 2 - 2
360 cases- 2

Archer Joystick $1
Dick Tracy $1.50
DS Lite Charger $3
Halo 3 LE $6
Street Fighter 4 CE contents $4
Tekken 6 Preorder Bonus #1 $2
Wired Controller GC Black #1 $5
FF XIII-2 $9

And it's over. Bids are about what I expected. Thanks everyone, I'll work on getting invoices out within an hour. Please post or PM me with your requests for freebies as well.

All invoices (minus one pending confirmation) are out. Starting my packing now.

Everything that did not get bids (including leftovers from adriley's lowball) will be donated to Good Will once everything is shipped.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back