Duke Nukem First Access demo codes are out

Head to the first access site
Enter your information (note you need a key)
There it will prompt you saying which system do you want and the region.
Select the correct information
Click enter and the code will appear to the left

also the demo is 1.4 gb

Yeah, there really isn't a freebie here. You only have access to it if you got a code from a pre-order or Borderlands GOTY.

oh ffs.

It's stuck loading after I put my key in.. I tried to open a new window and put in my key again and re-submit it, but it says that the key's already been claimed.

It's not meant for me to play DNF.

[quote name='Scorch']oh ffs.

It's stuck loading after I put my key in.. I tried to open a new window and put in my key again and re-submit it, but it says that the key's already been claimed.

It's not meant for me to play DNF.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear that. Keep trying! The site glitched and gave me a PS3/Xbox code (which I gave the latter to COLDblood so dont ask for it).

[quote name='admiralvic']Sorry to hear that. Keep trying! The site glitched and gave me a PS3/Xbox code (which I gave the latter to COLDblood so dont ask for it).[/QUOTE]

There's nothing to keep trying. It says my code has been used.

FOREVER A
loader.gif

...and then, on the 18th try, after countless "this code has already been used" errors, it worked. wtf. oh well.

I'm all out of gum :cool:

[quote name='admiralvic']Sorry to hear that. Keep trying! The site glitched and gave me a PS3/Xbox code (which I gave the latter to COLDblood so dont ask for it).[/QUOTE]

and thanks for it too! pretty big file at 1.53gb... cant wait for the DL to finish.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Damn the site must be getting hammered right now, so laggy.

EDIT: Finally got it.[/QUOTE]
must be flooded from people on sites like this thinking they will get it free lol

Nice, it gave me a 360 code instead of PC.

EDIT: Already redeemed it. Sorry, guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
anybody care to share a code? i have an extra xbl 48hr code up to trade. chances are slim but i might as well put it out there...

wow i actually used my other code and beat this demo already and this game sucks. lol the graphics arent any good, the gameplay and controls r horrible. but it does have the language and foul content of the older games.

[quote name='IPlay4Fun']wow i actually used my other code and beat this demo already and this game sucks. lol the graphics arent any good, the gameplay and controls r horrible. but it does have the language and foul content of the older games.[/QUOTE]

the language content might not be there because its a demo and it could be to avoid parents getting mad at their kids playing it.

I got an extra 360 code. I'm going to post it in the morning when I wake up in this thread. Don't PM me for it please, you'll get ignored or whatever this forum has that blocks all future messages from you.

Frickin Awesome, going through it for the second time right now, absolutely no regrets with preordering this one, the full game can't get here fast enough!

So that's definitely a game.

I'm not sure how I feel about it from that demo.

The way the vehicle section plays makes me worried about just how old this thing is going to feel...

[quote name='MoCiWe']Frickin Awesome, going through it for the second time right now, absolutely no regrets with preordering this one, the full game can't get here fast enough![/QUOTE]

Hopefully I feel the same way you do when I play my demo.

Edit: somewhat disappointed with game

Last edited by a moderator:
I pre-ordered at Gamestop last week, but the receipt has no key or anything else and they did not give me anything along with the pre-order. Did I get screwed or what?

bread's done
Back